Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

raikkonen_rulez

Kimi On Pole

Kimi will start the spanish gp from p1

and surprisingly, webber is 2nd!!! (super light)

i suspect alonso and trulli is heavier than raikkonen

since they both drop quite a lot

michael too is heavy, i might add... as he is 2 seconds slower

very slow by his standards

let's all pray for kimi's first win of the season

and webber's first podium of his life !!! :D:D:D

I don't, i think Kimi has a good amount of Fuel onboard and will most liekly win the race if for once in his life he doesn't have terrible luck.

Webber on the other hand im thinking has gone a few laps light compared to those around him.

I don't, i think Kimi has a good amount of Fuel onboard and will most liekly win the race if for once in his life he doesn't have terrible luck.

Webber on the other hand im thinking has gone a few laps light compared to those around him.

he has won before you know...

i was watching the live timing when it showed "mclaren (something something) first pole of the season... :huh::huh::huh:

wasn't kimi on pole last weekend as well??

I hope Webber gets his first podium here in Barcelona, that would be good for him sicne it is his first podium

Indeed, I hate Toyota thats two races in a row they've screwed up his race by getting him at start :angry:

Ireally wish Williams would learn to put in alittle more fuel, they also come in first, or before the cars they are battling!

Webber is not as good as we thought, first made a stupid mistake when Barrichello was following him, and in the end Fisichella pass him really fast and easy, It was a good oportunity for Webber to show potential, now i dont believe in him.

Indeed, I hate Toyota thats two races in a row they've screwed up his race by getting him at start :angry:

Ireally wish Williams would learn to put in alittle more fuel, they also come in first, or before the cars they are battling!

Webber