Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Susan

"Michael Pathetic!"

:0  I can't believe my eyes - someone criticising the "God" of F1 ---  what will happen next?  Why should anyone move over when they are defending their line just because it is Michael Schumaker up his tail? I can guarantee he wouldn't move over - the overweening arrogance is showing early this year. Lets not put the show in his hands just yet - the melee at the first corner, and DC's abysmal luck with his bloody car (yet again! McLaren) the season is wide open. Pull your head in Schumi!

My compliments to the Renault team management for daring to criticise the Ferrari loud mouth. :D

i loved it andmichael is pathetic thinking he is so good and cheat etc. im just glad someone in the f1 world said something about it for once go renault:) :) .

this is the same type of thing that happened at Monaco last year when Coulthard was stuck behind the Arrows (?).

When he complained after the race, everybody jumped down his throat, yet when Shuey complains about the same thing, only Renault have the balls to speak out against it.

I agree Susan, good on Renault for spekaing out.

I knew Jordan_rule would comment on this topic when I saw it earlier, and I knew he would use the word cheat somewhere.

I feel that there is a difference between these two incidents (that jagman referred to), BUT only in the level of complaint.  MS made a passing comment, but DC, Haug, Dennis and others went on and on about Monaco for a week plus.

Bernoldi/Trulli were in the right racing is racing and it's what we want.

i sure had to comment and say cheat nichosnz it is my duty to hate and complain about michael as much as i possibly can and besides even if i didn't hate him i will still fill it was wrong to make comments like that:)

I understand what you mean Jordan_rule, but commenting in a move, whilst maybe unfair, is not cheating, so to use cheat in this topic is unfair of you (which in your logic makes you a cheat).

i wasn'tcalling him a chaet for what he said but all i meant was he is a cheat ot becase off his coments

boy oh boy,

shoo-me has a legendary shooting from the mouth story behind him. and i agree with j_r, shoo-me is a cheat :angry:  and a bad loser at that, all this shoo-me stuff just reminds me of the damon hill- shoo-me incident in 94, i can vividly recall shoo-me bumping into hill when he saw that he couldn't pass him, damage his car, cry in the pits and then rejoice when poor damon retired. and too add to this, damon said nothing on this incident ???  while shoo-me didn't even bother with an apology. after all this is a sport and only sportsmen will get my respect.

:angry: