Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

o_O

'three Teams Changed Fuel Tanks After Bar Ban'

ihave a headache cos of popping pills called escstasy abnd was vyummy x more. im adrunk agains anf it hurts becaysre mof my bacjk, ohhh well

hiyeeeeeeeeee im beb x more ueah. biyeeeeeeeeee

ihave a headache cos of popping pills called escstasy abnd was vyummy x more. im adrunk agains anf it hurts becaysre mof my bacjk, ohhh well

hiyeeeeeeeeee im beb x more ueah. biyeeeeeeeeee

read from sites: http://www.planetf1.com/news/story_19450.shtml & http://www.f1racing.net/en/news.php?newsID=85521

speculations hinted that 3 other teams were possibly "cheating" also...i wonder who they are? hmm... o_O

Thanks m8

Perhaps others can see now that Max had a hidden agenda when he made those accusations against BAR. I am convinced that Ferrari & Renault may have had similar systems but were not checked because max felt they wouldn't be "crude" enough to use such a tank.

Honda & Bar will not allow their reputations to be stained by Max & Bernie so look out for more info on this topic.

The truth will out :blink:

Thanks m8

Perhaps others can see now that Max had a hidden agenda when he made those accusations against BAR. I am convinced that Ferrari & Renault may have had similar systems but were not checked because max felt they wouldn't be "crude" enough to use such a tank.

Honda & Bar will not allow their reputations to be stained by Max & Bernie so look out for more info on this topic.

The truth will out :blink:

BAR have a reputation for gross exageration and distortion... If they had any credibility before this, they have none now. Honda, unfortunately, are in the same boat due to their affiliation with the misfit BAR lot. I expect that they are critically reviewing their involvement right now.

BAR have a reputation for gross exageration and distortion... If they had any credibility before this, they have none now. Honda, unfortunately, are in the same boat due to their affiliation with the misfit BAR lot. I expect that they are critically reviewing their involvement right now.

Why dont you address the topic of this thread :huh:

B) Yellow reporting at it's best if they know someone else was "cheating" name names otherwise shut up :rolleyes:

I think Ferrari might well be among those three if the speculations are true, although I doubt very much this is real.But Ferrari are always so much quicker few laps before they pit than at the beginning of the race that the thing might appear likely

I think Ferrari might well be among those three if the speculations are true, although I doubt very much this is real.But Ferrari are always so much quicker few laps before they pit than at the beginning of the race that the thing might appear likely

Good point Ferrari are always quicker but I have to disagree they may test illegally but there cars always fit regulations.