Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jagman

My bets this race

Well as most of you know, I lost some money on the Aussie GP betting that both Minardi's would not finish the the race.

This race I have taken two somewhat safer bets although after the first practise sessions I am not holding out much hope.

I have put some money on David Coulthard and Juan Pablo Montoya, both with an each way bet meaning if either (or both) finish in the top 3 I win.

Oh and I also took out a bet that Sauber will score more points than Renault in the 2002 season....

I also wanted to say thanks to Total F1 as these bets are from my free 10 pound bet from the last race that I got just for having a bet before the Malaysian GP :)

Are you doing the PPP competition? What did you put in for that? I missed putting in my picks because I was 5 min too late and the picking had closed.

I wouldve said,

Pole: Raikkonen

Win: Schumi (playing it safe here)

Second: Raikkonen

Third: Coulthard

Last: Yoong

yeah I am in the PPP comp here.

I make sure to put something in early in case I cant get back to put in my picks after the friday sessions, maybe you should too ;)

I cant remember who I picked for this weekend though and I cant see a way to check my picks now the round has closed.

but I think I had Schuey for pole

DC to win

KR for second

RB for third

Sato Last

I wonder if anyone would have picked the podium correctly had Renault not let Button down on the last couple of laps.