Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jagman

crap tv coverage

Does anybody else think the TV coverage of the Malaysian GP was utter crap?

They had some good angels but they seemed to miss every bit of action on the track.

Also, how did Bernoldi get ahead of Schuey, did Schuey make a mistake or was Bernoldi quicker out of the corner?

I agree, the Malaysian TV people were simply the worst ever! We got the feed off MyTV3 and it was so bad, they didnt show any replays of the incident between Schumi and JPM, nor did they show any of the action, such as Button passing several cars at once and then having the failure. And I did not even see the Shcumacher/Bernoldi race.

Couldn't agree more. The coverage was awful. Most of the best laps in qualifying were missed and as for the race - what a disaster....

cos i live in a country where i even have to watch f1 in chinese or something, well not english . yes everytime the coverage is crap.

but yesterday, it ****in sucked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they missed all the bits

how did ms pass button???

dc?????

montoya vs ms????????

im surprised they got rubens.

also just as a question. what did you think of the car-less shots they were doing??????? haha

During qualifying the American reporters pointed out how skilled the Malaysian people were at catching the drivers on their in/out laps...

it was pretty bad i saw a replay of the frst corner and start problems but not to good and i didn't see button's trouble or dc i saw bernoldi i think h got better traction out of the corner and out braked ms.