Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monty

Mika On Pole - Dtm Spa

Once again, the skies over the Ardennes opened their gates and the qualifying for the DTM round at Spa took place in torrential rain. Behind the wheel of his AMG-Mercedes C-Class, Mika H

Once again, the skies over the Ardennes opened their gates and the qualifying for the DTM round at Spa took place in torrential rain. Behind the wheel of his AMG-Mercedes C-Class, Mika H

That shows the difference between a very good driver (like JV) and a GREAT driver....Mika,unlike JV, has been away from mtor racing 4 years but this hasn't hurted him and it took him just 3 races to get used to a DTM car,which is completely different than a single seater....

DTM is not F1.

That shows the difference between a very good driver (like JV) and a GREAT driver....Mika,unlike JV, has been away from mtor racing 4 years but this hasn't hurted him and it took him just 3 races to get used to a DTM car,which is completely different than a single seater....

It is intensely foolish of you to make this comparison. I trust you now, having thought about it, understand the reasons why?

DTM is full of has beens and never will be's with Paffett thrown in for good measure

F1 is the pinnacle of motorsport (allegedly)

I think JV is up against much higher opposition than Hakinen is

DTM is full of has beens and never will be's with Paffett thrown in for good measure

F1 is the pinnacle of motorsport (allegedly)

I think JV is up against much higher opposition than Hakinen is

On the whole that is obviously true but there are and always have been several drivers in F1 that don