Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Eurovision

we shudda come at least in the top 10, our song wasnt bad at all!!! Javine was ok. Its all too political now, its not good! lol

Malta got second, not bad for such a tiny nation. Being of Maltese extraction I was and still am a very happy boy!! I love Eurovision, yeah it's all rigged with countries voting for their neigbours and the like, but it's a great laugh. Love the guys from Norway, WigWam I think their name was, great song, pity about their dress sense. They looked like a cross between Kiss, Freddie Mercury and the Village People!! :lol: I didn't mind the one from the UK, didn't deserve to win, but didn't deserve to finish near the bottom either.

LOL, Malta always do well but strangely have NEVER won!!! Maybe we shud not fanny around in future and actually enter a really popular band or whatever that wud do well, for example Girls Aloud are famous here so may do well, or maybe we cud get kylie to do it for us, lol, though she is australian, or maybe The Darkness, or Franz Ferdinand. I dunno, anyone who is a good artist and famous, every othe country enters famous people from their countries. Or a sure fire way for u to move up the leaderboard is for us to move our country to the area where albania etc is! LOL

:lol: move over to near the Baltic nations, they always vote for each other!! Yeah Malta has been close to winning a few times now, but just can't seem to get that elusive P1. I assure you if we do win, you guys in the UK will definitely hear the party!! The UK is always good to Malta in the votes, so cheers for that, but then again, our alliance does go back to the war days!!

its brilliant only bcaus eits sooo rubbish. If it was actually any good then it would be boring! LOL, and the presenters are ridiculous and probably the main highlight is Terry Wogan's witty comments!

"yes but u never voted for us, hey hey hey!!!"

we usually give a generous amount to the UK, this year we only gave you 4 points I think it was, but thanks for the 10 you gave us

:D As for Terry Wogan, he is an utter legend!!! I love his dry and witty humour, all the more reason to watch the show!!

As for Terry Wogan, he is an utter legend!!! I love his dry and witty humour, all the more reason to watch the show!!

that's the only reason to watch it!

oh same here, that and if Malta weren't in it, I wouldn't watch it.

a cruddy cheesy camp song contest, well, pop ,contest, its really naff but terry wogan, a british DJ and presenter does commentary, and its usually so hilarious its not to be missed, and sometimes, SOMETIMES theres a few very attractive women, the israely woman had nice tits i thougt this year, LOL!!!

as described on tv down here about Eurovision, you come for the music, you stay for the racks :lol:

a cruddy cheesy camp song contest, well, pop ,contest, its really naff but terry wogan, a british DJ and presenter does commentary, and its usually so hilarious its not to be missed, and sometimes, SOMETIMES theres a few very attractive women, the israely woman had nice tits i thougt this year, LOL!!!

:blink:

I can

i dunno, hes just random and very sarcastic, and to me i find he is funny. Just listen to him on radio2 in the mournings somtimes, he does say some oretty funny things.

i dunno, hes just random and very sarcastic, and to me i find he is funny. Just listen to him on radio2 in the mournings somtimes, he does say some oretty funny things.

:huh: