Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Senna

'it Could Have Been Better,' Says Webber

Well JPM was nearly WDC in 2003, must of been going alright...

True.........

But his alleged colourful language over the team radio when the team pitted ralf ahead of him(cant remember the race) marked the beginning of the end for JPM and williiams. The team, Sam Michael in particular, were incensed at JPM's abuse and lack of team spirit.

You will never hear MS, FA, KR or JB ever complain publicly about a team decision that cost them a place over their team mate.

Its just not cricket old boy

;)

Are they not one and the same?

No for a simple fact:

Williams score the same points whether or not it is:

2. NH

3. MW

or

2. MW

3. NH

However it makes a difference to the drivers.

Who do you support then? I am sure they have also complained about something to...

Like I said before Williams agree with the guy otherwise they would not have praised him like they did. The team and driver are both outspoken on matters and so I can see why they would get along.

I haven't seen MW quoted as complaining about the team anywhere :unsure::blink:

Yes and I don't get this logic:

MW says he could have done better.

Nick also agrees that he was lucky.

Head & Michael both say this is true and that Webber drove brilliantly, also they are going to look to improve their starts, as there are some settings problems.

And somehow from all this you {not as in your personally} gain that Mark complained about the team and they will be annoyed.

My point: Perhaps if it was another team you could say this, but Williams do not openly praise their drivers unless they think there is a good reason to do so and they will also openly insult their drivers if they think they need to 'pull their socks up'. So Williams are currently happy with Webber and have faith that he can do well.

True.........

But his alleged colourful language over the team radio when the team pitted ralf ahead of him(cant remember the race) marked the beginning of the end for JPM and williiams. The team, Sam Michael in particular, were incensed at JPM's abuse and lack of team spirit.

You will never hear MS, FA, KR or JB ever complain publicly about a team decision that cost them a place over their team mate.

Its just not cricket old boy

;)

Erm...

Kimi hitting a marshall and throwing his steering wheel in a temper.

MS throwing his helmet at the wall.

JB publicly slated Honda who own a large % of BAR.

So yes they all throw a temper when things don't go their way, but that is just human nature, called disappointment.

Erm...

Kimi hitting a marshall and throwing his steering wheel in a temper.

MS throwing his helmet at the wall.

JB publicly slated Honda who own a large % of BAR.

So yes they all throw a temper when things don't go their way, but that is just human nature, called disappointment.

Kimi did not hit a marshal he pushed a marshal

Michael did throw his helmet at the wall in frustration.

JB said that 2 engine failures within the first few laps of the Malaysian GP were unacceptable.

You have not provided a single example of Michael, Fernando, Kimi or Jenson ever complaining publicly about a team decision that cost them a place over their team mate which is what Fed Up said you would be unable to do, you unwittingly have proved him right.

There is no such thing as human nature.

Clutch problems or not,Heidfeld was once again better than Webber in Monaco, coming to IN RACE performance, and his best lap time shows it.I agree MW's pace in quali has been staggering, but in the race it came to nothing.He should stop criticize his team,he should be happy to be in a top team and go on working hard to improve the car's pace,he seems to me like MotoGP star Max Biaggi, a former star-in-the-making who gets angry seeing younger rivals achieving big results and is just able to criticise his team, wasting his talent. I doubt very much MW will ever achieve something big in F.1.

Kimi did not hit a marshal he pushed a marshal

Michael did throw his helmet at the wall in frustration.

JB said that 2 engine failures within the first few laps of the Malaysian GP were unacceptable.

You have not provided a single example of Michael, Fernando, Kimi or Jenson ever complaining publicly about a team decision that cost them a place over their team mate which is what Fed Up said you would be unable to do, you unwittingly have proved him right.

There is no such thing as human nature.

No because no team has done that where one gets ahead of the other so blatently - I was showing that everyone loses their temper when things don't go in their favour.

Clutch problems or not,Heidfeld was once again better than Webber in Monaco, coming to IN RACE performance, and his best lap time shows it.I agree MW's pace in quali has been staggering, but in the race it came to nothing.He should stop criticize his team,he should be happy to be in a top team and go on working hard to improve the car's pace,he seems to me like MotoGP star Max Biaggi, a former star-in-the-making who gets angry seeing younger rivals achieving big results and is just able to criticise his team, wasting his talent. I doubt very much MW will ever achieve something big in F.1.

Best lap shows it? Webber had a faster lap. :blink:

Sorry but how did NH do better then Webber then?

The Williams team agrees with me and not you btw and they should know.

No because no team has done that where one gets ahead of the other so blatently - I was showing that everyone loses their temper when things don't go in their favour.

Well, obviously when things don

Are you suggesting that Jenson was wrong to criticise Honda for their abysmal reliability at Malaysia?

It

Are you suggesting that Jenson was wrong to criticise Honda for their abysmal reliability at Malaysia?

It

maybe they are covering for his abysmal starts! so they dont look silly for hiring a driver only useful for qualifying!

:blink:

Webber was unlucky to lose his place to Heidfeld during the pit stop sequence. I give this weekend to Mark but we shall soon see what the PF1 do.

If someone would put a stopwatch on those pit stops you'd probably find Webber had slightly the better of it! So you can't blame the pit crew. Nick gave Webber a hassle free 20laps to make his pass, fortunately Nick was able to show him the way around. I reckon Webber owes Nick a few drinks at the bar and for doing the right thing while following as for Marks superior pace what about Nicks' 1:16 while Mark pitted. And as for Marks' poor start, are't they both driving Williams?

Revlimit :huh:

Its not about the pit stop time, its about the fact they gave Heidfeld the benefit of coming in early while Mark di 1.20 odd laps behind Alonso.

"maybe they are covering for his abysmal starts! so they dont look silly for hiring a driver only useful for qualifying!"

OUCH! :lol:

If someone would put a stopwatch on those pit stops you'd probably find Webber had slightly the better of it! So you can't blame the pit crew. Nick gave Webber a hassle free 20laps to make his pass, fortunately Nick was able to show him the way around. I reckon Webber owes Nick a few drinks at the bar and for doing the right thing while following as for Marks superior pace what about Nicks' 1:16 while Mark pitted. And as for Marks' poor start, are't they both driving Williams?

Revlimit    :huh:

That is spot on m8

Welcome to the forum, I look forward to your contributions. What you may find however, is that there are certin individuals that argue the toss just for the sake of it. ;)

Revlimit    :huh:

Webber