Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monty

Did Ms Cross The Yellow Line In Monaco

Not sure as to what the rules are, but if you are over the line, it looks like you are OK.

Thats because it was MS. Im actually surprised noone brought this up sooner. I kept meaning too but forgot each time i was on the forum.

It is if any of your tyre is over the line isn't it? And its clear that at more then one stange he does.

Yes I was bit surprised that the stewards(during the race) nor the other teams brought this up, after the race. So I guess it is allowed.

i just thought u cudnt be over the line at all, and he is aout 3/4 tyre over!

i just thought u cudnt be over the line at all, and he is aout 3/4 tyre over!

What's wrong with all of you?! The rules does not apply to him. It only applies to the other 17, sorry 19 drivers! :lol:

i was under the impression that you couldn't cross it full stop.

sooooooooooooooooooooo very true ASH.. anyone else would have been penalised for sure.

M.S. was OVER the LINE and I have studied that on replay a few times, but I guess because it was WHO it was, don't seem to count !!!

Rules for 1 and rules for another

Nice to be the CREAM at the top of a bowl of SOUR Milk hey and that's where M.S. is at the moment :D

sooooooooooooooooooooo  very true ASH.. anyone else would have been penalised for sure.

M.S.  was OVER the LINE and I have studied that on replay a few times, but I guess because it was WHO it was, don't seem to count !!!

Rules for 1 and rules for another

Nice to be the CREAM at the top of a bowl of SOUR Milk  hey  and that's where M.S. is at the moment  :D

'serves' him right, I would say! I see RB is talking up their chances of the team probably winning the 'ring. Abit too optimistic, I would say!

"M.S. was OVER the LINE and I have studied that on replay a few times, but I guess because it was WHO it was, don't seem to count !!!"

one rule for Ferrari, one for all the other's. I noticed it on Sunday and knew nothing would come of it, it's Michael!!

bullcrap, you can clearly see most of the tyre goes OVER the line. Thats all it takes for other drivers to get drive thru's, but not michael.

It's because he's driving a Ferrari..would Michael have been driving for McLaren he would have been penalized.

In monaco he did evrything, crossing the yellow line and trying to put Ralf in the wall on the finish line.But you know Ferrari is Ferrari

i just think its disgusting how he can get away with things, its just not right and not fair!

:rolleyes: Same way as FA wasn't penelised for his slick tire oh! that's right it's Fernando! this is stupid............................

Err, wait a second that one was within the rules unlike Michaels... Its stated in the rules, IF YOU GAIN NO ADVANTAGE FROM IT, then its ok, They obvious gained no advantage by doing laps in the 1:20 odds and losing places....

No, the rule was changed to help with the 1 tyre rule, to my understanding, and now if it gets slick, but you don't go faster due to it, you are fine. Atleast thats what my understanding of it is.