Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monty

Nick On Pole!!!

No one including his team mate(surprise surprise)  is yet to congragulate Nick on his first podium except MS.

MS is a true sportsman,,,,,         

off track !!!!!

How do you know this? Im sure the Williams - BMW team would of congradulated him...just because MS says something in public doesn't mean others haven't privately given him a pat on the back and a well done.

How do you know this? Im sure the Williams - BMW team would of congradulated him...just because MS says something in public doesn't mean others haven't privately given him a pat on the back and a well done.

You

MS is a true sportsman,,,,,         

off track !!!!!

Yeah!!!! Off track MS is a trully gentleman. There has been a controversy here in Spain because during the last spanish grand prix FA had some problems with non sport media meanwhile MS was very kind to them and all this media have began saying FA is an arrogant and MS a smart guy.

Well done to Nick for his first pole...

I'll wait until tomorrow before I pass judgement on how good it actually was.

Looks like I did the right thing there.

He showed clear class today, and what an excellent drive. I don't think we ever made a mistake today considering Kimi, Alonso & MS all going off the track. If Williams start building their car around this guy, it will be fantastic for the team and him.

Wonder if Webber is ready eat his words now for saying that "nick just sits there"

He showed clear class today, and what an excellent drive. I don't think we ever made a mistake today considering Kimi, Alonso & MS all going off the track. If Williams start building their car around this guy, it will be fantastic for the team and him.

Wonder if Webber is ready eat his words now for saying that "nick just sits there"

Nick got his second 2nd place finish in as many races. He did an excellent job once again.

You'll find that Williams handle their tyres well on most occasions and thats one problem they don't get.

Well atleast the .287 advantage Nick had was explained, Nick had what? 11 laps of fuel where as Webber had the same as Kimi....

Nick might say "Webber just don't brake when he should" :D

Heidfeld's good performances are no surprise to me since he has always been a quick driver,I remember him fighting it out with Montoya for the F.3000 title when he was just a rookie. Nick also won the F.3000 title the following season.

Nick might say "Webber just don't brake when he should"  :D

:lol: That'd be quite a comeback!

Though i don't remember hearing of this Webber saying Nick just sits there :blink:

Late I know but congrats to Nick on his first Pole Position. He made full use of his aggressive strategy in the race.

:lol: That'd be quite a comeback!

Though i don't remember hearing of this Webber saying Nick just sits there :blink:

he definitely did, it was after bahrain i think. up until that point it was true, but niock has shown that "just sitting there" and pouncing at th ecorrect moment (monaco) can pay off handsomely.

at the nurbs he was consistent, which is almost tantamount to sitting there, but he made no errors whereas probably every driver on the grid did make at least one.