Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ecapdeville

Renault 2005 Car

Hi...

I put a Renault F1 pic at the start of the season with the actual car testing in Silverstone, you can really find the evolution in the aerodynamics with the pictures...

renaultevolution0lq.jpg

greetings from mexico city

Just shows you more important development is in Formula One at the moment...teams with the money splash out a lot and the teams with little have to make do with a car which has been developed very little over the season. I would be interested to see the same comparison with the Ferrari.

There is no tobacco advertising in the UK. The difference I see are mainly at the front, with those mini wings on the front wing, with them being attached to the front wing side fences.

The changes are the front wing with the extra boards on top (some rumors that these make the wing flex illegally). The profile of the "spoon" has changed slightly as well. There are two sort of "ears" on the nose just inside the front wheels. There are changes to the front wing endplates and to the barge boards but you cant see in those pics. There is a bit of a change at the back end. The size and shape of the chimney/fin has changed and the flipups have changed every so slightly.

There is also a small wing on top of the rear light. Other teams have these and there is nothin wrong with having them. Renaults is slightly different though...

PS - If you look in the picture the size of Alonso's head has also greatly increased. This is due to his primitive thought that he is the best and will win the championship. He refuses to believe the Kimi is the real champion and will win the championship and make Alonso look like and idiot (a bit like what he did at Monaco in qualy).

:lol: at diesel. you raise an interesting point - maybe that's teh cause of teh extra drag and why the renault is so hard on the rear tyres. extra weight and extra drag! :lol:

were they both taken at silverstone e-cap?

Can't have been, the top one has Mild Seven on it. The bottom pic doesn't because they don't allow tobacco advertising in Britain.

PS - If you look in the picture the size of Alonso's head has also greatly increased. This is due to his primitive thought that he is the best and will win the championship. He refuses to believe the Kimi is the real champion and will win the championship and make Alonso look like and idiot (a bit like what he did at Monaco in qualy).

This is probably the most stupid post i

I think it is stupid too, because all Alonso is doing is sitting up more in the bottom car than he is in the top car

It was a joke people, do you not have a sense of humor? It is just my opinion that metaphorically Alonso has a "big head" in that he just seems to assume he is the best. He really thought he had pole at Monaco and then Kimi went out and smashed his time, Alonso must have been truly gutted.

Kimi has been working his a## of to get where he is now and is enjoying it. He is a much better champion than Alonso in my opinion and hopefully will take the championship. Alonso and Renault seem to much like another dominating Ferrari team and Alonso seems to much like the new Schumacher.

It was a joke people, do you not have a sense of humor? It is just my opinion that metaphorically Alonso has a "big head" in that he just seems to assume he is the best. He really thought he had pole at Monaco and then Kimi went out and smashed his time, Alonso must have been truly gutted.

Kimi has been working his a## of to get where he is now and is enjoying it. He is a much better champion than Alonso in my opinion and hopefully will take the championship. Alonso and Renault seem to much like another dominating Ferrari team and Alonso seems to much like the new Schumacher.

indeed, you were obviously joking about the helmet size!

well if you believe a strict regimen of vodka and night clubbing is working his arse off then yes, i agree. i really should be at kimi's level by now! :lol:

The top pic im willing to wager was taken at Barcelona.

Yes my friend, its barcelona at early testing :D

i don't see alonso being arrogant at all. he's nothing short of just a well spoken guy, a good sportsman. i don't see a problem with either of them. they don't boast how good they are. alonso is fast, and in my opinion they're on equal terms speed and talent wise.

i don't see alonso being arrogant at all. he's nothing short of just a well spoken guy, a good sportsman. i don't see a problem with either of them. they don't boast how good they are. alonso is fast, and in my opinion they're on equal terms speed and talent wise.

Renault were actually boasting afterwards that they pushed Raikkonen into a mistake and he broke. That is complete wrong. The Renaults were never going to be able to challenge Kimi, he was way out in front. Alonso managed to screw it up a few times as well. I'm pretty sure you can quote Alonso at some point saying he pressured Kimi into a mistake.

Indeed. Alonso is very down-to-earth and quite unassuming. It is refreshing when one thinks of the uncharismatic German Ferrari driver.

Indeed.  Alonso is very down-to-earth and quite unassuming.  It is refreshing when one thinks of the uncharismatic German Ferrari driver.

or Brazillian Toleman/Lotus/McLaren/Williams driver

Ayrton Senna was incredibly charismatic, certainly more so than Michael Schumacher.

I dunno, Micheal has started to be a bit more human lately. He actually said on TV "well you know, I can't win them all" and "im just enjoying the racing"

Alonso has realized now that Kimi is a big threat and is starting to say that he is not thinking about winning the championship.

"Ayrton Senna was incredibly charismatic, certainly more so than Michael Schumacher."

very true. Have you seen his press conference in Adelaide in 1989 after the Prost incident. I've seen excerpts of it, very intriguing.

Sorry mate. I do agree, my post was quite stupid and it

Renault were actually boasting afterwards that they pushed Raikkonen into a mistake and he broke. That is complete wrong. The Renaults were never going to be able to challenge Kimi, he was way out in front. Alonso managed to screw it up a few times as well. I'm pretty sure you can quote Alonso at some point saying he pressured Kimi into a mistake.

Sure FA