Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Most Disliked F1 Driver

Who is the F1 driver you dislike most?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the F1 driver you dislike most?

• M. Schumacher
    • R. Barrichello
    • J. Button
    • T. Sato
    • F. Alonso
    • G. Fisichella
    • M. Webber
    • N. Heidfeld
    • K. Raikonnen
    • JP. Montoya
    • J. Villeneurve
    • F. Massa
    • D. Coulthard
    • C. Klein
    • V. Liuzzi
    • J. Trulli
    • R. Schumacher
    • N. Karthikeyan
    • T. Monteiro
    • P. Friesacher
    • C. Albers

3 1 hour law exams in the mourn, one after the other, NO break. im then put in isolation, and an hour later i do my final maths paper, and yes im clever but i failed maths thanks to coursework at school, however ive got full marks in the previous 2 papers, and got high B's in the coursework, and am bound to get a B overall, and a high one too, i only got a D cos my maths teacheer ****ed up our couyrsework and we handed only 1 piece in, and had just 4 days in which to complete it! lol. Just wanted to clear that up, that my failing an exam wasnt my fault, after all, im rather intelligent (though i often fail to show it lol)

Well you would certainly not be alone in exaggerating Button's abilities on this forum! Anyway, I am glad to see that my nomination, Ralf Schumacher, has taken the lead in this thread's poll.

Why do you dislike Ralf?

Why do you dislike Ralf?

Ralf has the unpleasant combination of an extraordinarily high level of arrogance and a mediocre level of talent. This is coupled to an inability to accept fault and over-eagerness to pass blame. Aside from this he never ceases to whine about how unfortunate and comprimised his position is, e.g. equipment not working well, track to dusty for his run, other driver got in his air, etc.

Ralf has the unpleasant combination of an extraordinarily high level of arrogance and a mediocre level of talent.

Michael is the exact opposite, except the combbination is pleasant.

Michael has every right to be arrogant. He's a 7 time World Champion.

His brother has no right.

well, both the schumi brothers have crashed themselves hard enough to break some part of their body and injure themselves out for quite a chunk of the season. And they both have a habit of tangling into other people, ralf especially. last week he manage to bash into something twice in one race, a driver and then a barrier, the race before he also hit barriers, now id say he is pretty dangerous, especially with a crash almost ending his career.

Ralf has the unpleasant combination of an extraordinarily high level of arrogance and a mediocre level of talent. This is coupled to an inability to accept fault and over-eagerness to pass blame. Aside from this he never ceases to whine about how unfortunate and comprimised his position is, e.g. equipment not working well, track to dusty for his run, other driver got in his air, etc.

Same reasons I voted for him, he is involved in so many accidents, but how many has he ever admitted fault for? Infact it would be interesting to find one...

My Algebra II Exam legend:

My Algebra II Exam was going to be tough, but I knew I had hope. I had needed a 102 to get an 89.52, or an A-. Some would say impossible, I had hope and a secret weapon. 

My secret weapon was ripping the study guide to shreds, putting all the peices in a bath and jumping in and letting the information soak into my pores. final year civil engineering!

I dont understand some of your votes, Taku and button are really nice guys and dont deserve a vote imo, Montoya is an idiot through the way he treats fans and like every1 as said ralfs unbelievable arrogance is really irritating at the best of times!

My secret weapon was ripping the study guide to shreds, putting all the peices in a bath and jumping in and letting the information soak into my pores.  final year civil engineering!

You should have seen me make that exam my bitch.

I dont understand some of your votes, Taku and button are really nice guys and dont deserve a vote imo, Montoya is an idiot through the way he treats fans and like every1 as said ralfs unbelievable arrogance is really irritating at the best of times!

Good point.

Well without a large diversity in views there wouldn't be much to discuss!

I would find it very hard to agree with certain people on this forum! very hard indeed