Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rodders47

15 Mil For Jpm ??

Jaun Pablo gets paid a reputed $15 million for racing a McLaren ??

Seems to me a very cushy OVERPAID drive going by past performances.

I can understand when the adrenalin is pumping to make small mistakes, but like driving through a RED light ?? at pit exit ??

I guess they never had RED Lights in the USA racing scene, the only explanation I can up with..

Not Good JPM.

JPM isn't overpaid, Ralf is. At least JPM has achieved a few things in his career, what has Ralf ever done apart from being an overrated, overpaid and dangerous pr!ck?

well montoya was grossly underpaid at williams, considering that was how much ralf was getting.

don't forget these guys are super athletes and every race is potentially their last. no nba or soccer player steps out onto the court/field with the knowledge it could well be his last match.

still, it's hard to feel sorry for any of them when they've got the life we all want! :lol: i'll sub for free ron, at least i know a red light when i see one!

I still don't understand why Ralf schumacher is paid so much, apart than having an important surname.....He is probably more paid than Raikkonen and Alonso if I'm not wrong...why the hell ppl are so stupid to pay him so much.

JPM deserves to be paid very much now cause he has been underpaid at Williams cause they were saving money for the crappy Ralphie

yep, i saw i toyot aad at the airport, and they were calling him 'mr schumacher' in the ads.

I still don't understand why Ralf schumacher is paid so much, apart than having an important surname.....He is probably more paid than Raikkonen and Alonso if I'm not wrong...why the hell ppl are so stupid to pay him so much.

JPM deserves to be paid very much now cause he has been underpaid at Williams cause they were saving money for the crappy Ralphie

That is not a very good reason Kaciaj. JPM deserves to be paid an amount somewhere between what Trulli or Button is paid at the top end and Nick Heidfeld at the bottom end.

The pay scale should follow the driver rankings which are more or less as follows:

Great: Michael Schumacher, although seemingly in decline now.

Excellent: Kimi Raikkonnen, Fernando Alonso

Very Good: Button, Trulli, Barrichello

Good: JPM, Massa, DC, Heidfeld, Webber, Klien

Acceptable: Ralf, Villeneuve, Sato

Substandard: Liuzzi, Karthikeyan, Monteiro, Albers, Freisacher

If I were team manager, I would expect to put out the following pay for the different levels of driver:

Great: 30m

Excellent: 10-20m

Very Good: 5-10m

Good: 1-5m

Acceptable: 0-1m

Substandard: pay the team 0 to 30m

No offense, but I think I'd rather see another category between substandard and acceptable, because Albers, after that last race, doesnt belong in substandard.

No offense, but I think I'd rather see another category between substandard and acceptable, because Albers, after that last race, doesnt belong in substandard.

You are aware that he finished in last place?

I don't know how he went in the race, but im still extremely impressed with his qualifying lap.

I don't know how he went in the race, but im still extremely impressed with his qualifying lap.

It was the most exciting lap of that session. Obviously, he took a lot of risks and I don't think that's a sustainable strategy but the result - outqualifying the desperately underqualified Jordan drivers and Christian Klien - was fantastic. If he maintain that level of performance, then he will move up my list one notch before the Gemran GP.

i would say once JB wins a race he wil be very borderline close to excellent, and if his defence improves he should be moved into excellent!

JPM isn't overpaid, Ralf is. At least JPM has achieved a few things in his career, what has Ralf ever done apart from being an overrated, overpaid and dangerous pr!ck?

Are we talking about Ralf or JPM?

Why not both?

Well if these most recent rumours are correct then they are both hugely overpaid. Both of them have detestable personalities, Ralf slightly more so, while JPM is far more dangerous and childish. In fact, I would have to say that after the events of this past weekend, Juan Montoya has probably replaced Takuma Sato as the most dangerous driver on the grid.

Well if these most recent rumours are correct then they are both hugely overpaid. Both of them have detestable personalities, Ralf slightly more so, while JPM is far more dangerous and childish. In fact, I would have to say that after the events of this past weekend, Juan Montoya has probably replaced Takuma Sato as the most dangerous driver on the grid.

Debatable.

Quite so and I am very much looking forward to it. Monty, where are you?

I remember that last year Montoya did praise Sato for his driving styke in an interview..In facts Montoya and Sato have a very similar driving style sometimes.To be honest I think Taku is even less erratic than him this year.