Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rodders47

15 Mil For Jpm ??

I remember that last year Montoya did praise Sato for his driving styke in an interview..In facts Montoya and Sato have a very similar driving style sometimes.To be honest I think Taku is even less erratic than him this year.

Well Taku is certainly as erratic as ever but Montoya has emerged from anonymity in the F1 crash 'em derby stakes to at least rival the incumbent Takuma Sato.

In all seriousness though, Montoya's recent disregard for the safety of his fellow drivers should not go unpunished. I am looking forward to his eventual banishment for a GP. It will be much deserved.

"Are we talking about Ralf or JPM?"

I was speaking about Ralf, although some may assume I was talking about JPM as well. However JPM has actually achieved a few things in his career. Ralf's only claim to fame is his surname.

I think the fact Montoya would brake test a fellow driver going 80kph in a 280 kph, resulting in very expensive damage bills for RBR and Sauber, and putting the lives of 3 other drivers at a risk is far worse than anything Sato has done. And don't bring Monaco '04 into this equation, if you've got a bone to pick about that direct it to the team who told him to stay out.

I think the fact Montoya would brake test a fellow driver going 80kph in a 280 kph, resulting in very expensive damage bills for RBR and Sauber, and putting the lives of 3 other drivers at a risk is far worse than anything Sato has done. And don't bring Monaco '04 into this equation, if you've got a bone to pick about that direct it to the team who told him to stay out.

Not to forget when he pushed Michael Andretti into the wall in an oval race in his debut Champcar season.....

Why not both?

"Are we talking about Ralf or JPM?"

I was speaking about Ralf, although some may assume I was talking about JPM as well. However JPM has actually achieved a few things in his career. Ralf's only claim to fame is his surname.

My post was obviously too subtle for you

Not to forget when he pushed Michael Andretti into the wall in an oval race in his debut Champcar season.....

What of his many, very spirited (but usually successful), moves on Michael

Quite so and I am very much looking forward to it. Monty, where are you?

It isn't worth debating with a person who is extremely biased and whose view points are completly one sided. You are one of the clowns who just despise NK, JPM and Sato and have mastered the art of expressing your lopsided inept views through your comical analysis in a timely but repetitive fashion.

You blamed NK for JV's inability to pass him in Europe and blamed Sato for JV crashing in to Sato. Wonder what your excuse will be in Indy. (Can't wait for the analysis) However, his teammate has exceeded expectations and have surpassed JV in all aspect till date, and you resort to finger pointing.

Besides you started a thread saying Sato crashed, which only clarfies your postion on your hatred towards certain drivers.

So I refuse to raise to the bait bajo, continue with your analysis, as you are making a fool out of yourself and it is fun to watch your brain cells fade.

Do you beg to differ Mr. bajo?

I was not referring to your assessment that Montoya's moves on Schumacher have been 'usually successful'.

What made me laugh was your description of these same moves which constitutes an understatement to the point of hilarity given that we can recall numerous overtaking moves that were a bit more than spirited, by which I take it you mean courageous, and a fair number that were downright stupid.

I was not referring to your assessment that Montoya's moves on Schumacher have been 'usually successful'.

What made me laugh was your description of these same moves which constitutes an understatement to the point of hilarity given that we can recall numerous overtaking moves that were a bit more than spirited, by which I take it you mean courageous, and a fair number that were downright stupid.

JPM: The great entertainer.