Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kaciaj

"fisi Paid To Race Not To Get p**sed Off" Briatore

Renault's Flavio Briatore and driver Giancarlo Fisichella may once again be on the rocks.

As his run of bad luck continued in Canada, Fisichella - the veteran Roman - stomped out of his broken Renault and angrily chucked his gloves to the ground.

Team chief Briatore, who fell out with Fisichella during their last Enstone based tenure, was clearly not impressed.

'We pay him to race,' 'Flav' told Italy's La Gazzetta dello Sport, 'not get p**sed off.

'If he doesn't like it he can change teams.'

The Latin-blooded 32-year-old, though, said yet another reliability problem on the road to victory simply 'hurt.'

'It's a tough period for me,' Giancarlo said, 'but - with the team - we'll come out of it.'

Briatore, meanwhile, had nothing but tolerance of prot

Briatore, meanwhile, had nothing but tolerance of prot

Briatore you have to remember he is fighting for the championship and Kimi is only 24 a year older and he won the race.

Kimi made several mistakes in Europe.

He probaly would say he wasnt ready.

Exacly! Why is Alonso, Briatore, and Renault in F1 in the first place? To not win? If Briatore really feels that strongly about Fisi throwing his gloves on the floor and makes excuses for a 23 year old ('.. that he's only 23 ...), then he must be not right in his head. Isn't it normal to get frustrated? Isn't it normal to to make mistakes?

I can't believe that. Fisi has a right to get p**sed off. Flav is just kissing Alonso's a##. Fisi should get qual treatment. So what If Alonso is trying to win the championship, Fisi still should have the oppurtunity to win the odd race. And come one he was only p**sed off for a moment. After that he describe him self to be "very sad".

I wonder how many more mistake Alonso will need to make before Flav has a go at him.

I would have been surprised is Fisi WEREN'T p**sed off.

Neither Alonso nor Raikkonen are going to win the championship this season so we might better not discuss about it....It's going to be another ****ing s##tting p**sing red wash since Indy.Ferrari really makes me sick

You've been saying they are going to dominate for about 5 races straight now. They haven't yet, they won't win the WDC or WCC, it will be Alonso or Raikkonen.

Neither Alonso nor Raikkonen are going to win the championship this season so we might better not discuss about it....It's going to be another ****ing s##tting p**sing red wash since Indy.Ferrari really makes me sick

You really aren't well! Ferrari isn't going to win, silly!

You've been saying they are going to dominate for about 5 races straight now. They haven't yet, they won't win the WDC or WCC, it will be Alonso or Raikkonen.

NOOOOO please don't say that..in Italy we believe very much in lady luck as well in misfortune....and it is common use not to say your favourite man is going to win cause it is believed it would make him jinxed....

NOOOOO please don't say that..in Italy we believe very much in lady luck as well in misfortune....and it is common use not to say your favourite man is going to win cause it is believed it would make him jinxed....

Aaaahhhh! I see :blink: Kimi isn't going to win the WDC. Alonso and MS will!

How did I do?

Man some of those comments are idiotic...have a go at the driver that was out due to a mechanical failure, but the one who was to fault for his own retirement? Go compliment him...

Makes sense Flav, makes perfect sense.

Man some of those comments are idiotic...have a go at the driver that was out due to a mechanical failure, but the one who was to fault for his own retirement? Go compliment him...

Makes sense Flav, makes perfect sense.

Like I said before, he's not right in his head!

I've always said that there is something strange going on at Renault. For Flav to say that GF should look for another team spells trouble for this shortlived relationship.

I cannot see any renault driver competing with FA on equal terms while flav is the boss and this latest comment proves it.

:blink:

I've always said that there is something strange going on at Renault. For Flav to say that GF should look for another team spells trouble for this shortlived relationship.

I cannot see any renault driver competing with FA on equal terms while flav is the boss and this latest comment proves it.

:blink:

Maybe they should paint their cars in some sort of red!!! B)

yeah flavs speaking nonsense again. i realy hope he hasn't turned on fisi like he did to trulli. he can be so bloody stupid.

Ohhhh masters in inverse psichology... :o