Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jagman

so schuey signs till 2004

So, Mr Schumacher signs on with Ferrari until 2004 and then threatens that he wont retire even then...

I think by 2004 when he has lost his edge and speed (as happens to all greats as they get older) he will think twice about signing on again with Ferrari or another team.

Also, whats Barrichello thinking?  He gets shafted two weeks ago and now he signs to stay on.  I guess he likes bing MS's monkey boy then...

So what is really your problem.....may be you have to come out of the closet and just realized that you just LOVE Michael Schumacher, come on man dont be embarrased, we understand. so much criticism has to be for a reason. And one more thing, live Barrichello alone.....he is to much for you and absolutely perfect for MS and for Ferrari...............

So, what is your problem man.....Why dont you just come out of the closet and admit that you just LOVE, Michael Schumacher huu.........Come on say it every day and every night before going to bed: please god help me keep my big mouth shut...and please take care of Michael Schumacher because he is the best thing that has ever happen in F1.  You see, its that easy. Include those lines in your daily and night prayers and you will fell good....trust me. And one more thing, leave Barrichello along he is a real sportman and a real teammate (need i say more), something you probably dont know nothing about.

So just enjoy another Michael

hi dichesari

Thanks for your worldy advice.  I am sure when you open your eyes wider you will see things differently.

As I am pretty sure you belive that MS is God...If its all the same to you, I think I will save a prayer for DC...

The prayer must have worked, jaggy.

Last to fifth, not a bad effort.

Puts mh where he should be i.e. out of contention.

Looks like we will have to wait until next season to have a different WDC though.

Go ralfie.

It really annoys me when people seem to think that Formula One means Formula For One - Schumacher is the best now, but it's by no means going to stay that way for long, and Schumacher is not the be-all and end-all....DC has it all in him to beat Schumi in a straight fight

Right Sammo, my point exactly.

With MH a shot duck DC should get all the team effort & support, even team orders if necessary.

Still reckon it will be schumi's year though, whether we like it or not.

Sam

I hope you meant that in the nicest possible way!

Seriously though, while I would like to see Ralfie or DC win the WDC (preferably RS as I am sick of the Macs on the podium) I still think MS has the goods on the others this year.