Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sw4me

US GP.

Hi, I just wanna know if anyone is going to the US GP. I'd like to meet someone who is on the forum while at the GP.

Please email me to my inbox here.

Cheers!

:D

So ur American sw4me ? Wow, I thought Americans in general were more interested in NASCAR.

Stupid of me. Well, serves me right for developing dumb notions.   :)

So ur American sw4me ? Wow, I thought Americans in general were more interested in NASCAR.

Stupid of me. Well, serves me right for developing dumb notions.  

heehee, let's just say that you are not dumb, i just moved in to america. i am an indian by nativity. there are far fewer people here watvhing F1 and NASCAR is really boring, cars going bumper to rear end all the time and the only stretch where overtaking can happen is the final stretch. that make me go zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...................

in fact there is so less a demand for F1 here that it is on pay cable which i don't have. boohoo!!!

My opinion on Nascar is as follows...

NASCAR is really boring, cars going bumper to rear end all the time

About the F1 being only on pay TV does that vary from state to state, or is it nationwide.

No I won't be going to Indy this year too far away from NZ.

i've lived in nc and virginia and arizona, in all 3 states it's on pay. so i guess it should be the same nationwide.

Its on a cable/satellite channel that many areas dont receive yet. Speed TV. sw4me you can get a dish and you will be able to get the channel.

thanks Jens for telling me that,

I did know that before, Speed TV was Speedvision before. I c the race in my friends place anyway.

Wish the commentary was like that to which I was used to in India.

Lucky b@#$#%d... Closest I ever get to a race is my TV Screen every Sunday...

daz, have you never made it to any races, what about the forseeable future is it gonna happen.  I've only been to one Melbourne in 1999, but I do not intend to keep it that way.

Hi Nichosnz. Unfortunately I've have never made it to a race yet!! One of the disadvantages of living on the other side of the world. Closest I've come is the test sessions held at Kyalami in 2000 & 2001 where Williams & BAR came. I definitely don't intend to keep that way though and will try and make it to one of the European rounds in the next year or so (Preferably Monaco or Spa).

Yea, I'm trying to get a job so I can save enough money to go to Monza and Spa in one trip, as like SAF, NZ is a long way from Europe so may as well schedule 2 (at least) races into 1 trip.

Well if I have to go half way around the world to see 1, why not 2 in 2 weeks the only extra expence would be race tickets as I'd be there that long anyway and traveling around visiting places that I've only seen in books and on the telly.