Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GaySchumi

Jean Alsei Comment....

So what do you guys think of Jean's comment that the Merc. engines are not to blame ? Just being loyal to DTM, or saying it as he sees it ?

Personally I find that hard to believe, I mean I won't say it's short on power, which it is   ;) , but they've had...four blow-ups so far ? ???

I can't think why he would say that.  Since thats the major excuse coming from the "West McLaren Mercedes" corner, it sounds like s##t stirring.  But Alesi works for Mercedes what does s##t stirring acheive.

**** stirring could bring Honda in as an engine partner(I hope). Better be a much-improved Honda though, their current engines, are nowhere near in terms of power, and are just as prone to auto-kindling as the Merc. engines.

And as far as Alsei goes, I promise to rebuke my middle-finger, for having got ahead of my ring finger. I fervently hope that is punishment enough, since I don't want my own finegar to get angry with me. Oh my, he did it with "finger" :0 I'd better stop   :)

HaHa Ha HaHa!!!

You are a master of understatement too much-improved I think still won't quite cut it, by the time they get there BMW will probably be up nearing 950bhp so Honda will almost need to double what they got.  (Well it seems that bad doesn't it).