Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monty

Renault Will Not Participate Without New Tires

I beleive all the Michellin rubbered teams will boycot, and this is as per BBC.

Hope things doesn't go to that extent.

Will they? think about it without the michelin teams, Ferrari will win in a 1 - 2....

FIA won't let anyone use them.

Then again that it will be against the rules. All Bridgestone rubbered teams will have to agree to this, and I do not see that happening given the "cordial" relationship between the teams.

It will be an intresting development though. I guess just for this race alone, they should allow all the teams to go on fresh rubber at the start of the race. Thus it will not compromise on the safety of the drivers, and fans will not have to just watch Ferrari lapping Minardis's and Jordan lap after lap. .

I knew it could have happened sooner or later FIA is going to help Ferari again **** OFF FIA!!!**** OFF FERRARI b#####dS!

;) Let-em use fresh rubber as long as the Bridgstone teams can change also--fair is fair B)B)

I knew it could have happened sooner or later FIA is going to help Ferari again **** OFF FIA!!!**** OFF FERRARI b#####dS!

Yeah this is Ferrari's fault heheheheheheehehehehe!

I hope then that both Ferraris are let down by engine problems and Karthikeyan wins the race with Monteiro 2nd for the shame of the sport and of the FIA.

The teams can change the tyres if they want and the FIA can do nothing to stop them. What they can do is enforce the rules and make them start from the pitlane... I doubt this will happen though, All cars will get fresh tyres for the race tommorow.

I hope then that both Ferraris are let down by engine problems and Karthikeyan wins the race with Monteiro 2nd for the shame of the sport and of the FIA.

well ferrari have a very troublesome gearbox, lets hope it osnt fail , hee hee hee :ph34r:

I beleive all the Michellin rubbered teams will boycot, and this is as per BBC.

Hope things doesn't go to that extent.

Ah ha, so you mean according to the BBC. I see. I was unsure of what you meant, I was wondering if BBC was an obscure F1 acronym. It isn