Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CC

Indianapolis Gp

It's a shambles, but one good thing will come out this, we will not go back to a sub-standard Indianapolis race track again, nor America, for a long time.

It's a shambles, but one good thing will come out this, we will not go back to a sub-standard Indianapolis race track again, nor America, for a long time.

Try substandard Michelin tires :angry::angry::angry::angry:

USA is a no go zone from now on i wud imagine for f1, im just disgusted!

Try substandard Michelin tires :angry:   :angry:   :angry:   :angry:

the tyres make no difference to the track, the track layout and entertainment value are on par with Austria.

Only in America.

This has nothing to do with America. This is an incredible black eye for sport in America. You sure can't blame the American fans. They have been shovelled a bbl of crap.

IF this is the best F1 has to offer the American public, then you better pack up your toys and head home. An absolute disgrace. I am at a loss for words to describe how I feel about the situation.

I find it incredible that million dollar drivers driving for teams with 100 million budgets can't put on a show.

Incredible, just incredible.......................... Politics again are ruining open wheel racing.

Every fan and every one assoicated with the current F1 circus should be concerned. This is an absolute dsiaster for F1 in the USA.

Well I guess they wanted to cut back the schedule. Pull the Canadian GP and you can keep this "World class event' in Europe.

With so much to suck on the enterntainment dollar in America, a mickey mouse effort like this will never fly.

CART and now the IRL have had no trouble with fieldng cars and putting on a good show at Indy, Their teams have a quarter of the budget even the poorest F1 team operates on.

What a Joke

I think the fact theres already about 10 threads talking about almost the exact same thing, shows theres a concern about the issues raised this weekend on this forum, and im sure worldwide, not the least of between the F1 teams themselves.

Us lot on here are generally very big fans with in some cases very wde knowledge of f1 and on the most part we are the fans that are deeply concerned about f1 in general and its a shame the fia cant see what we write sometimes as some of u come up with incredibly good ideas! all in all this will be the end of the USGP for some time to come!

Us lot on here are generally very big fans with in some cases very wde knowledge of f1 and on the most part we are the fans that are deeply concerned about f1 in general and its a shame the fia cant see what we write sometimes as some of u come up with incredibly good ideas! all in all this will be the end of the USGP for some time to come!

It's quite pathetic that the situation couldn

This is a very sad day for F1. Never mind the fact that Michelin made a big mistake this weekend. How much more worrying is that fact that those people running this sport could not agree a solution, which would allow all teams to race. This does not bode well for the future of the sport at all.

I can hardly bring myself to comment on those teams that did take part in this farce, except to say Ferrari :angry: . I'm not angry that Ferrari took part in the race, its just at the way they conduct themselves as a team. In a six car race how embarrassing is it that Ferrari still tell their drivers to stop racing each other. I mean, just totally incredible. Plus Jordan and Minardi comments on reasons for taking part 'pathetic'.

This is a very sad day for F1.  Never mind the fact that Michelin made a big mistake this weekend.  How much more worrying is that fact that those people running this sport could not agree a solution, which would allow all teams to race.  This does not bode well for the future of the sport at all.

I can hardly bring myself to comment on those teams that did take part in this farce, except to say Ferrari  :angry: .  I'm not angry that Ferrari took part in the race, its just at the way they conduct themselves as a team.  In a six car race how embarrassing is it that Ferrari still tell their drivers to stop racing each other.  I mean, just totally incredible.    Plus Jordan and Minardi comments on reasons for taking part 'pathetic'.

I see your point.