Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Paul Stoddart - Holier Than Thou

I know which is why i said he is hypocritical is the post above, but what i am saying is that i appreciate what he is doing after the race for the fans.

I see your point, however...

It is two faced to agree, in private, to boycott the race then go ahead and race siting a competitors decision to race for your about face. How can you trust PS's motives when he can brazenly break an agreement as he did. The fact that he comes on TV and starts ranting that its someone else's fault makes it even worse for me.

I see your point, however...

It is two faced to agree, in private, to boycott the race then go ahead and race siting a competitors decision to race for your about face. How can you trust PS's motives when he can brazenly break an agreement as he did. The fact that he comes on TV and starts ranting that its someone else's fault makes it even worse for me.

It's always going to be hard to trust Paul, more so after this grand prix. But i honestly believe 100% that he is trying to sort the FIA out and make it a better spectacle for the fans, he has always been on the backs of the FIA ever since his entrance into F1 and more recently at the beginning of the year with the old car fiasco, that is why i think he why i think he is being honest when he challenges the FIA.

It's always going to be hard to trust Paul, more so after this grand prix. But i honestly believe 100% that he is trying to sort the FIA out and make it a better spectacle for the fans, he has always been on the backs of the FIA ever since his entrance into F1 and more recently at the beginning of the year with the old car fiasco, that is why i think he why i think he is being honest when he challenges the FIA.

PS will never be able to influence the FIA. Influence is based purely on performance(respect).

Sad but true <_<

PS will never be able to influence the FIA. Influence is based purely on performance(respect).

Sad but true <_<

or money, which is even sadder