Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Liars!

Why apologise, because he says he didn't? he must be tellig the truth i mean 9 teams must by lying if the principal of one team says so :lol:

Either way i wouldn't apologise as i never blamed them.

Why apologise, because he says he didn't? he must be tellig the truth i mean 9 teams must by lying if the principal of one team says so :lol:

Either way i wouldn't apologise as i never blamed them.

Agreed, Jean has a history of lying his face off, but then again every one could be lying to protect their own backs.

I wouldn't necessarily think the Michelin teams lied, believing false information is quite easy to do.

After all a lot of us didn't believe about this chicane when the idea first got out.

You are excused

Goodbye :)

So you are allowed to slag off people like Paul Stoddart, but me and other people are not allowed to criticise any one remotely connected to Ferrari? Because let me say just now that i like Ferrari, but i am just saying that Jean has a history of 'gaffs'

So you are allowed to slag off people like Paul Stoddart, but me and other people are not allowed to criticise any one remotely connected to Ferrari? Because let me say just now that i like Ferrari, but i am just saying that Jean has a history of 'gaffs'

I am not slagging off PS, DoubleC. I just think he should have adopted a more dignified role in yesterdays farce. It appeared to me that he was hell bent in maximising minard's exposure whilst the other teams either focused on the race or the boycott. PS was effectively in both camps.

You should look at this man's track record, whenever he comes out ranting and raving it is always to the betterment of his own team. This guy is not interested in the fans, he is only interested in getting as much hand outs from F1 as possible.

I always mistrust individuals that are always complaining about one thing or another without adding anything of note to the overall spectacle.

Just my opinion mind

;)

Ferrari were NEVER consulted about the chicane. all the michelin teams lied. how about a public apology for the damage done to ferrari's image internationally.

The sheer audacity to claim that Ferrari blocked the chicane.

http://f1.racing-live.com/en/headlines/new...620144250.shtml

Look at the following link for the contradiction to todt wordings.

http://www.planetf1.com/news/story_20012.shtml

It is quite similar to the link you provided, but it is really a shame of what todt is saying. He is not a good liar. A stupid liar as in the past. He is digging his own graveyard.

Quotes:

"We were never involved with those discussions," said Todt. "Never involved. We were never asked about that."

"To be sincere, we would not have agreed," he admitted, "but we were never asked about that. But is it serious to decide to put in a chicane half an hour without nobody testing it? It

Look at the following link for the contradiction to todt wordings.

http://www.planetf1.com/news/story_20012.shtml

It is quite similar to the link you provided, but it is really a shame of what todt is saying. He is not a good liar. A stupid liar as in the past. He is digging his own graveyard.

Quotes:

"We were never involved with those discussions," said Todt. "Never involved. We were never asked about that."

"To be sincere, we would not have agreed," he admitted, "but we were never asked about that. But is it serious to decide to put in a chicane half an hour without nobody testing it? It

You are going down in my estimation

Mate don't ask me to be tender over Jean Todt...he's been the man who have turned the legend Ferrari into the shameful corrupt team it is now.

Mate don't ask me to be tender over Jean Todt...he's been the man who have turned the legend Ferrari into the shameful corrupt team it is now.

Kaciaj, Dude I understand you are upset about this whole fiasco. I read your posts yesterday, and I thought perhaps you will calm down tommorow, but you seemed to be ruthlessly taking out your frustration on Ferrari for no apparent reason. They didn't do anything wrong. Come on you know that.

I always read your posts with intrest because you are one of the few posters who know a lot about motor sports and not just F1. But your hatred towards ferrari seems to so strong that it is showing on the quality of your posts.

Pull yourself together mate, lets look forward to Kimi thrashing the entire field and Ferrari in France :)

Kaciaj, Dude I understand you are upset about this whole fiasco. I read your posts yesterday, and I thought perhaps you will calm down tommorow, but you seemed to be ruthlessly taking out your frustration on Ferrari for no apparent reason. They didn't do anything wrong. Come on you know that.

I always read your posts with intrest because you are one of the few posters who know a lot about motor sports and not just F1. But your hatred towards ferrari seems to so strong that it is showing on the quality of your posts.

Pull yourself together mate, lets look forward to  Kimi thrashing the entire field and Ferrari in France  :)

I hope Juan too..he could have won at Indy....maybe I'll calm down mate but it is so frustrating...I know Ferrari is not culpable for this...but the FIA is and Ferrai often side with them so I can't understand... :(

Pull yourself together mate, lets look forward to  Kimi thrashing the entire field and Ferrari in France  :)

Sorry mates, but France is for Renault...so maybe in silverstone you could win (maybe)... ;)

I echo this sentiment. Please go back to the way you were...

Sound

;)

I think it'll be close...Renaults were very quick last year despite the car was not as good as it is this year...I hope we (Mclaren) will come out on top despite this and I'm confident it can happen! :P

Ferrari were NEVER consulted about the chicane. all the michelin teams lied. how about a public apology for the damage done to ferrari's image internationally.

The sheer audacity to claim that Ferrari blocked the chicane.

http://f1.racing-live.com/en/headlines/new...620144250.shtml

Remember the recent BAR duel fuel fiasco that saw them dumped for two races. Don't tell me these guys and others like em wouldn't play the safety card, if they knew they would forfeit their objective of gaining Championship points, aren't they the teams that have shown zero loyalty to Eccelstones' F1 series.

I have a strange feeling the real issue was they knew they had forfeited their opportunity to race for further points and arrogantly turned their backs on the public. I may be wrong, but where there's smoke ?

<_<

When he arrived, Ferrari hadnt won a race in 3 years. He at least got them back up, and hired the right people. He (with Brawn, Simon, Martinelli, Byrne, and Schumacher) brought Ferrari from the Ashes and onto the top step of the podium.

i believe jean todt is a very brilliant businessman

it is imposible to deny that ferrari's success is largely down to him (plus a couple more people)

whether he lacks sportmanship or not i'd prefer not to comment

as it is hard to believe all the things written by the media

i believe jean todt is a very brilliant businessman

it is imposible to deny that ferrari's success is largely down to him (plus a couple more people)

whether he lacks sportmanship or not i'd prefer not to comment

as it is hard to believe all the things written by the media

well he is a 'brilliant businessman' isnt he?