Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monty

Fan Sues Over Grand Prix 'race'

Larry Bowers, a Colorado resident, has filed a class action lawsuit against the Federation de l

Depends what the race promotor offered as a 'race' Okay, contractually it was a race - but was it the true representation of a race and worth the $ of admission - You would have to argue not. Analogy - You log onto the Internet and pay $500 for a new Piano - It arrives and is completely out of tune. You return it to the manufacturer.

The Indianapolis Motor Speedway should not be in this lawsuit. Once the FIA and everybody were at the Speedway, the FIA and all took over. There wasn't a damn thing they could have done to prevent the trouble, and they were willing to install a chicane.

Jeepers...I responeded to the wrong string. Slap my a## and call me a bitch. Anyway, euro-mo-fo, us americans don't like gettiing it up the backside as you brits don't seem to mind, so yeah, we'll file one on someone who thinks its ok to screw us. Sorry we're not as sophisticated as you, uh, umm...sophisticates are.

B) the cost of tix are cheap compared to travel expenses-hotel- food rental cars-gas etc. :angry:

make michelin pay, though the teams that did not take part should also foot a part of it I guess. Even if they can somehow say that the FIA should have put in a chicane, they were not under any legal obligation to do so. I dont see how the FIA can be held legally responsible.

if this happens in china they might beat up the officials in charge of the refund

or any asian countries that is,

people are offended by things like this, and if it were me i will sue as well

if this happens in china they might beat up the officials in charge of the refund

or any asian countries that is,

people are offended by things like this, and if it were me i will sue as well

i dont any asian country would beat up the officials