Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Crash

How did he do it ?

Ok, let`s hear it!

How did Schumaker and Ferrari, cheat this time?

Can`t wait for well thought out and logical responses...lol

Well it's happened before.

Can't remember which book I have it in so can't check the details but it goes something like this...

All the cars in the race besides 3 had retired the 2 Alfa Romeos lead the other remaining car by a number of minutes, so the 2 Alfa's pulled into the pits and 'refreshed themselves' and then continued on with the race.  I think Antonio (Alberto's father) Ascari was one of them.

I remember that story as well. I laughed for several minutes when I saw it on the telly!

Then again Schumacher did cheat, he umm........hmm......didnt drive using one hand only!

hehe for once i was surprised not to see michael do the wrong thing it was amazing to me.

Ferrari are in the enviable position of having a tire manufacturer who is more than willing to establish a test centre of their own, within the Ferrari factory, to enable Mr. Byrne to design his car around the tires and that amazing new engine package. Bridgestone may say that they don't favour Ferrari, but don't believe it for a second. The red cars are their best bet, and only bet, for success.

It has been speculated in the press that the tire package for Ferrari gives them a .7 to 1 sec per lap advantage in race trim. If this is the case, then Michelin better hope for the hottest summer ever recorded on earth, or the WCC will be over by Canada or Europe. It's only Rubens bad luck that would keep this from happening.

Yes Bridgestone are definatly favouring Ferrari, but the Honda teams are the only ones complaining, Sauber and Arrows seem to be enjoying the Ferrari Spec Bridgestones.  So from that point of view Bridgestone are pleasing the majority of their teams.

I am suprised none of you came up with the idea that MS has a button in his car that blows Rubens gearbox or engine (varies from race to race to avoid people working it out).

It is true that Ferrari always seems to have an excuse for Rubens but when MS retires they just say 'these things happen.'

I thought Ferrari (like all teams) still had the excuses, it seems to be Micheal's way of dealing with the situation to say "these things happen".

Yes, Schumaker really should carry on a bit more(whining about failures).

That way he could be an even bigger target...

Then he could be the whingeing cheater...lol

But luckily we have DC,Eddie,Juan and Ralf, giving us more than enough whining about failure...pml

Yes lucky we do have all them whining or we would suffer withdrawl, as the largest whiner of them all, Hakkinen, is not with us in 2002.  Even in the podium interview often he would make excuses as to why he didn't win.  If he did win he'd still come up with excuses as to why the win wasn't easy or why the gap should have been greater.

HAhahA! Hakkinen though was not one to complain about car failures (except Spain 2001 he went crazy). Neither is Raikkonen, who has had FOUR retirements in a row and is ot shooting his mouth off.