Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AcrossTheSky

Michelins Punishment

Who is 2 blame? Only Michelin

Ferrari, Jordan, Minardi, The FIA, FOSA, GPDA, The Indianapolis Motor Speedway, The Fans etc do not have 2 make concessions for the incompetence of 1 company, MICHELIN

So I feel the most apporiate sanctions are

- Do not penalise Michelin in the championship, don't go fiddling with the points you will make the situation worse.

- Do not impose a direct fine.

- Accept all requests 4 refunds 4 Travel, Accomidation, and Circuit entry to USGP ticket holders and hand the bill 2 Michelin and demand that they pay up.

Acrossthesky, there is already similar stuff to this, no need to keep going on about it

Sorry I didn't realise, forums in general get quite messy with dozens of threads all on the same topic, I im quite a busy person I didn't have a spare 18 hours to flick through 50 different threads.

I case any one notices the irony of such a statment in a topic I started, I would like to suggest on a given topic it is a self perpetuating problem, once it starts you have to contine the trend, or go unheard.

Although if you would kindly tell me where this idea has previously been discussed I would like 2 read the comments expresses

Your the one that needs to grow up, i tried to help u by just telling to look for similar threads before u put up a new one. You need to grow up because u act like scrolling down one page takes ten minutes

BULL S**T!!!

Buttonfan. That is the first time I have seen you loose it, you are one of the few (or the only one) who has always maintained your cool in the forum.

See what these guys (F1) have done to us :)

Sorry, i'll try to make it the last, but he made a rookie mistake and tried to help him but he went off the deep end first

Your the one that needs to grow up, i tried to help u by just telling to look for similar threads before u put up a new one. You need to grow up because u act like scrolling down one page takes ten minutes

All the topices on the first page are about Michelin the USGP and punishing Michelin and in that are upwards of 650 posts some of them quite long, sorry I that makes you think I read slow but I admit I cannot read 650 posts in 10 Min!!

Sorry, i'll try to make it the last,  but he made a rookie mistake and tried to help him but he went off the deep end first

I'm sorry but i went off no deep end it was a calm deliberate explination that if you read again was not berrating this sepcific forum not any individuals, just commenting on forum culture in general.

Who is 2 blame? Only Michelin

Ferrari, Jordan, Minardi, The FIA, FOSA, GPDA, The Indianapolis Motor Speedway, The Fans etc do not have 2 make concessions for the incompetence of 1 company, MICHELIN

So I feel the most apporiate sanctions are

- Do not penalise Michelin in the championship, don't go fiddling with the points you will make the situation worse.

- Do not impose a direct fine.

- Accept all requests 4 refunds 4 Travel, Accomidation, and Circuit entry to USGP ticket holders and hand the bill 2 Michelin and demand that they pay up.

Well, who approved this racetrack for F1 race? Who approved these tyres, and blocked the teams from selecting the tyres themselves? Who disregard all but one team (don't forget - Minardi and Jordan agreed on the chicane! It was only Ferrari to boycott it!), and insisted on this pathetic disaster? Who threw bottles and cans on cars, running 350 km/h? Sorry, Michelin screwed up big, but others did even worse!