Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Taku

What Would You Do?

what would you do if the farce occured at your home gp?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. what would you do if the farce occured at your home gp?

• it's a safety concern it's all good
    • demand a refund
    • demand a refund and tell them not to come back
    • riot in the streets/michelin headquarters/fia headquarters

i know the choices are limited as personal reactions will vary, so i invite you all to comment here.

personally, i would demand a refund as a first step and tell the f1 circus not to come back again as a matter of principle and respect, as they showed zero to the usa fans. they would need to make some serious serious efforts to appease me to get me to fork out for another gp, possibly free tickets to quali the saturday the following year.

i love f1 to death, but if the f1 circus treated me like they did the usa fans at my own gp, in my backyard, and i paid to go, i would be ropable!!

i am particularly interested in what the brits have to say, and the brazilians if we have any members. it would have been interesting if this occured in sao poulo or even turky, to say the least...

What about the mass orgy in the streets? I personally voted for the riot thing.

:rolleyes: If this happened in Britan or Europe--well we see what soccer fans do--it would be ugly :D:D

If it ever happens to my home gp, I might do the last two things on the list. And of course boycott Michelin tyres for good.

could you imagine if this happened in brazil though? you always hear about how crazy it is there and how dangerous teh city is and that tey need protection to get there. i reckon there would have been a different outcome if it was at brazil, or even silverstone. the fia just has no respect for usa.

I'd got for a refund option. One thing I definitely would not do is throw cans and bottles on the track, that was very dangerous.