Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

boftolod

Webbers Praise For Michelins Decision

how long for soneone to bag webber about his praise of michelin  

8 members have voted

1. 1. how long for soneone to bag webber about his praise of michelin

• Before I finish typing the answers.
    • 1 minute.
    • 5 minutes.
    • 10 minutes.
    • over 10 minutes (I doubt it.)

I know how some are ready to bag Webber for whatever he says, does, thinks about of doesn't do any of the above.

I want to know when someone is going to pile s#*t on him for him saying michelin had balls for saying with their decision.

I know how some are ready to bag Webber for whatever he says, does, thinks about of doesn't do any of the above.

I want to know when someone is going to pile s#*t on him for him saying michelin had balls for saying with their decision.

I agree with him but I think he has demonstrated on other occasions that he lacks heart and so my answer to your question is that I have already bagged him.

Well the first two options have already surpassed. Must be midnight where most of the posters/Webber-haters reside.

I don't beleive he lacks heart, but I do beleive maybe his timing isn't quite right. and occaisonally he should think about what he says a little bit more.

i thnk they did the right thing, it would be better than all their car crashing and they knew it could happen.

Michelin did the right thing, Mark is right in what he says.