Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TotalF1 Jens

Ralf weekend ends

I'll try and catch up but your going hard at it at the moment, one day i shrink the gap then the next you open it up again.

It's kinda hard when you post like that though no real reply is possible thats why you get the last word on most topics Jens.

Hahhah, well, you could of course go back and respond to every single topic ever posted on the forum, but dont cuz thats real annoying. Plus it would take you a while because of the 25 second apsm preventer...

No way I wouldn't do something that mean, I imagine it would be very frustrating.  I'll just have to try fair and square.  I'm hovering around 110 behind you, it was about you had about 220 posts when I joined, jagman and SamB were close to you but I've passed them now.

hehehe it was funny good on salo though get the boot for him lol i would of went for a ride with MS and thats saying something coming from me   :P lol

Yes we keep getting told how well those two brothers (supposably) get on, something like that makes you wonder.

Everything in this world seems to relate to money these days. And about the posts nichosnz, SamB is somewhere in England and jagman just is somwhere. I wont be posting much for weeks in the summer cuz Ill be in Finland and not be using the computer, so thatll be your chance to catch up.

It won't be easy though Jens, if you look around you and I have been by quite a large margin the most active lately.  I can't go replying to myself all the time, so I have to hope some of the others remember where they put their PC's.