Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Bmw Announcement Today

I beat you by a few seconds  :rolleyes:

:lol: honours to the winner!!!...I can't wait for the announcement..I wonder what could happen at Williams would they buy Sauber

So wiiliams can expect to join the ranks of Minardi and Jordan as teams without an engine sponsorship deal.

Williams still have the might of HP behind them, so they wont be getting cash strapped yet. I think honda should jump at this oppurtunity.

read somewhere that since Peter Sauber is also in the conference, it probably means that the team has not been bought. though I dont get the rationale behind that.

Williams still have the might of HP behind them, so they wont be getting cash strapped yet. I think honda should jump at this oppurtunity.

read somewhere that since Peter Sauber is also in the conference, it probably means that the team has not been bought. though I dont get the rationale behind that.

Yes what does it means that if Sauber is in the conference the team hasn't been bought?!?! I di hope they have bought the team cause we would see another major contender fully involved in the game