Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monty

Rb Vs Ms Indy Pit Exit Video Clip

I'm sure there were quite a few people wishing they did make contact.

- sDoik

I'm one of those.Ferrari 18 points at Indy were completely not deserved.

thanks for that i hadn't seen that. very close indeed! typical schuey

seems quite fair. rubens could have tried going round since schumacher lost a bit of speed in making the corner.

I'm one of those.Ferrari 18 points at Indy were completely not deserved.

I too agree, i hoped they would have knocked each other out of the race, how funny and embarressing would that have been!

seems quite fair. rubens could have tried going round since schumacher lost a bit of speed in making the corner.

That would have meant Rubens winning the race! I'm sorry, but that is against Ferrari's policies :o

thanks for that i hadn't seen that.  very close indeed!  typical schuey

I dont think schuey is at fault here. I think no one is at fault here. However if rubens had been a little bit more aggressive or a bit more controlled on his car he would have beaten schoomi. IMO this corner is not well designed for racing.

I dont think schuey is at fault here. I think no one is at fault here. However if rubens  had been a little bit more aggressive or a bit more controlled on his car he would have beaten schoomi. IMO this corner is not well designed for racing.

If Rubens was more aggressive, he would have went further off the track. If he had been more controlled, he would have stayed on the track but behind Michael where he belonged.

From MS's radio it was clear that they brought Rubens in first so that MS could turn some fast laps while Rubens was full of fuel. This is the same strategy MS has used for years.

The US tv broadcast listened in on MS's radio when his team said something to the effect of Rubens has stopped so put in some fast laps to make up time.

It was clear that MS's strategy applies to his teammate as well as his opponents.

17 second 1st stop

Exactly, if there was any manipulation of the pit stops it quite obviously favoured Rubens at the expense of Michael. Any other interpretation is counter to the evidence.

From MS's radio it was clear that they brought Rubens in first so that MS could turn some fast laps while Rubens was full of fuel. This is the same strategy MS has used for years.

it takes some driving skill to leapfrog your teammate on the same machinery.

:rolleyes:   How did Rubens get ahead of Michael in the first place Kaciaj?

Cuase Michael had a problem at the pit stop and his mechanics put in his car more fuel to let him be able to pit before Rubens in the 2nd stint.,but Rubens was quicker!

Cuase Michael had a problem at the pit stop and his mechanics put in his car more fuel to let him be able to pit before Rubens in the 2nd stint.,but Rubens was quicker!

they both pitted the second time exactly 25 laps after their first stop. there goes your lousy ferrari hating conspiracy theory. get your facts right first.

Tought to write that crap isn't it? This is why you lack credibility on matters relating to Ferrari.