Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kaciaj

" Only Bad Luck For Us This Season" Button

Jenson Button was one of the only drivers that could stay close to the Ferrari drivers last season. This season though the Briton has yet to score a point and suffered from more back luck that he probably ever expected. BAR will be back though, he insists.

"It has been a really strange season thus far," Button told F1Racing.net. "You normally don't have all the luck, but you can have all the bad luck

lol. ''then i crashed into the wall'' lol. brilliant line! hahaha. Hes soo great!

Ok, we wont go into montoyas somewhat eventful career ful of pathetic mistakes! If you think Jenson is s##t, god knows what u think of the 16 drivers i rank below him!

I wouldn't call, getting caught cheating, bad luck. Nor would i call running into a wall under pressure from the german robot, unlucky either.

Ok, we wont go into montoyas somewhat eventful career ful of pathetic mistakes! If you think Jenson is s##t, god knows what u think of the 16 drivers i rank below him!

Alright then, Montoya, Indy 500 winner, far better driver, better car, what's Button? Overhyped, useless, cracks under pressure, and a total pretty boy.

Nice argument.

He's got you there. Also Montoya has won Races, JB hasn't won a single race yet.

Jenson Button was one of the only drivers that could stay close to the Ferrari drivers last season. This season though the Briton has yet to score a point and suffered from more back luck that he probably ever expected. BAR will be back though, he insists.

"It has been a really strange season thus far," Button told F1Racing.net. "You normally don't have all the luck, but you can have all the bad luck

How come 80% of all members rate Jenson as the 4th best. Ur such ****ing idiots somtimes!

Jenson is a great driver.I'll never give up saying that and I'm certain he'll show how great he is in the future.He was a star in Internationl Karting ad this means SURE TALENT!!! For me:

1.M.Schumacher

2.Alonso

3.Raikkonen

4.Button

5.Trulli

those are the best drivers in F.1

JB has potential, but he better do something with it very soon. He has yet to win a race and make the best of the opportunities presented to him.

Sadly being the best driver to never win a race would be a terrible title to hold.

Being a JV fan I know first hand how it feels to have your guy beat up all the time.

First off let me say JB is obviously very talented, and didn't get to where he is by being bad. He does however need to accomplish something if he intends to be a champion one day. He suffers from a overhyped British press making unrealistic expectations.

It is the same now as when he first started drivnig for BAR. JB still after all these years, still hasn't won a single race.

Hype is one thing, but sooner or later you have to start delivering on your promise. This was a crucial year for him, and again the management at BAR may have destroyed another drivers confidence and dreams.

In F1 you have to make your opportunities pay off. If he goes to Williams next year and they are running Cosworth engines, he may very well be a mid pack driver, and got lost in obscurity.

He has to be very carefrul with his career right now, otherwise he could be facing some very tough times ahead.

Jenson is a great driver.I'll never give up saying that and I'm certain he'll show how great he is in the future.He was a star in Internationl Karting ad this means SURE TALENT!!! For me:

1.M.Schumacher

2.Alonso

3.Raikkonen

4.Button

5.Trulli

I agree with the top three, but believe you actually have to win a race to be considered the best.

1.M.Schumacher

2.Alonso

3.Raikkonen

4.Button

5.Trulli

I rate JPM above JB any day. JB is a quick driver but he does not have that killer instinct, he is too laid back and never exhibits that steely determination the top drivers possess.

JB is my 2nd best driver in F1 but I cant see him doing anything spectacular in F1 for a very long time, if ever.

Alright then, Montoya, Indy 500 winner, far better driver, better car, what's Button? Overhyped, useless, cracks under pressure, and a total pretty boy.

Nice argument.

Montoya makes too many silly mistakes; Jenson would beat him over the course of a season simply because of this!

Yes, well tell it to us when he's won a race. He's had his chances, as has Montoya, and Montoya has done it on more then one occasion.

Yes, well tell it to us when he's won a race. He's had his chances, as has Montoya, and Montoya has done it on more then one occasion.

:blink:

Jenson has never been in a situation or a car in which he should be able to win.

Your telling me the BAR 006 wasn't good enough for atleast 1 win in 2004? :rolleyes:

:blink:

Jenson has never been in a situation or a car in which he should be able to win.

I think if he was a stronger qualifier he might have put himself in such a position. Certainly if he was a team builder like Michael he would more frequently be in such a position. Unfortunately for you and your Button-loving countrymen, he is not either.