Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kaciaj

" Only Bad Luck For Us This Season" Button

but then again, even with extra weight now the car is quick and probably the current 3rd best (ferrari being also very close)

My point exactly, if you are the 3rd car how can you realistically win the race. If Ferrari are also very close, how much does the MS factor weigh on the arguemnet.

JB has twice yielded to MS under race conditions, so you could realistically argue that JB is further behind MS in the pecking order.

There would have to be carnage on the track for JB to win in France

not nessersarily. It isnt that far behind the mclarens and renaults now.

Im going to now amuse you all with what happened to me last night, and will consequently mean me spending

Therres never a dull moment in my life! lol. Its very embarressing really but ahh well!

He didnt expect to be on pole because his machinery isnt yet top spec, henc why he put down his chances, he knew he wouldnt win in Canada as he was surrounded by much better cars, the renaults and the Mclarens. Why do you say such a thing, he was being very honest, why lie and say your going to win and beat the others to the ground, getting the fans at home excited then seeing two renaults shoot past with their great starts!

I most deffinately will not shut up about it, LOL!

So when Jenson finally makes it to the front of the grid in a light car and gets blown away by those around him it

Jensons starts are very much on the whole fine, and he gets off very cleanly the majority of times actually!

Jensons starts are very much on the whole fine, and he gets off very cleanly the majority of times actually!

Blind faith is admirable but can sometimes lead to a lack of objectivity :unsure:

Perhaps we all have blind faith in something? I wonder if the trick is to choose carefully?

What. He does start fine the majority of times! Wheres your facts to say his starts are always rubbish! What a load of s##t you speak!

What. He does start fine the majority of times! Wheres your facts to say his starts are always rubbish! What a load of s##t you speak!

Are you referring to anyone in particular because I cannot see where JB's starts jhave been referred to as rubbish

Blind faith is admirable but can sometimes lead to a lack of objectivity :unsure:

To me this says my faith in him leaves me blind from being objective, and you quoted me saying his starts were good, so it means to me your saying his starts arnt good!

To me this says my faith in him leaves me blind from being objective, and you quoted me saying his starts were good, so it means to me your saying his starts arnt good!

I guess that was an accurate interpretation of blind faith

so do you think he is a bad starter then?

As I have said on numerous occasions JB is my second favourite driver behind MS. His starts are good and his race pace is very strong.

I just dont think that he is WDC material. For that you need the strength of character, focus and determination that is very rare. He will win many races in his career, like DC, but not a WDC. I am not alone in this assessment others, including Jackie Stewart, Stirling Moss and Flavio have reached the same conclusion.

Lets hope he proves me wrong

;)

no, whatever car hes in, that will be his year! FA's this year, with kimi very close, kimi's next year with fa and button really close, and button 2007 with kimi and alonso very close! And the WDC will be shared between these three for quite a few years to come i shall imagine!

na i disagree, what i say now becomes reality in 2007! so there. He my not be in the best car but whos to say a s##t driver is in the best car like sato, and he dosnt even win a race, now that would be ****ing hilarious!

na i disagree, what i say now becomes reality in 2007! so there. He my not be in the best car but whos to say a s##t driver is in the best car like sato, and he dosnt even win a race, now that would be ****ing hilarious!

:huh:

thats because 80% are brits.

jpm is better than jb.

What crap...Jenson is 25 actually,by the time he was 25 Montoya was yet in the Champcar...Jenson is already better than the hotheaded JPM,and,given the young age he can even improve.

Im not denying JB has weak spots, but whenever most preictions are made, JB is mostly about 4th with trulli and often fisi and JPM. JB is 25, thats still at least 10 years of racing ahead of him, and because he is still relatively young he has time to improve his weak spots.

80% arnt brits on here, probably not even 40% the main posters that are brits are myself, senna, kay_zee and murrywalker with a few others who ofetn post. There is probably just as many australians as brits, and then probably just as many italians/spanish/mexican/american/canadian etc as well. We do not make up 80% of the forum, significantly less! so shut up!

What crap...Jenson is 25 actually,by the time he was 25 Montoya was yet in the Champcar...Jenson is already better than the hotheaded JPM,and,given the young age he can even improve.

Agreed.