Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sato

How ferrari and MS cheated this race!!!

well he did cheat in away he didn't deserve to win that race and we all know it. You could tell in the post race conference that rubens was unhappy even if he tryed to hide it and all.

i think that was the worse thing i have ever seen in the history of F1 and im totaly against this. i voted pathetic!!!!!! :angry:

It was absolutely disgusting, but im more annoyed with the team than i am with MS.  I'm disappointed in what MS did, but im so angry with the team bosses.

It was disgusting and terrible for the sport.  If i were Rubens i would have gone ape and stormed off.  And there is no way i wpould have stod on the podium, let alone the top step, or accept the trophy.  

Ralf's reaction to his brother was perfect.  And you could see that Montoya felt for Rubens.  I can't believe how well compossed Rubens was in the interview, full credit there.

Yes, I heard that Ralf had a look of deep disgust for his brother, strange that, never thought Ralf would be a moralistic one, what with his previous talk of having a lead-driver'. ???

I said they did the wrong thing but would also have voted pathetic if I could vote twice. Todt is an idiot. Send him to F1-team-boss ####.

I vote that it is pathetic.   But to call it cheating is going a bit far, on the other hand calling it unsporting is understating the fact.

Ferrari will look pretty stupid if MS repeats 1999 and Rubens misses the tile by less than 4 points.

What's all this Bulls**t Ferrari have been letting us believe Rubens wouldn't be asked to move over from the lead in the first half of the season.  Did the tell us this 'cos they thought it would never happen.  Wake up, barring technical failure and being an accident victim, Rubens has been the better driver in the Ferrari team this year.  So unfortunatly I think we will see it again.

Yes, Rubens has been pretty competitive this year, hasn't he ? He's been on Michaels Pace, if not faster, from quite a few races.... ???

All the ones up til now barring Australia and Imola.  But in Australia we didn't get a chance to see Barichello in (Racing) action, but he was on Pole Position so maybe a hint there.