Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kenneth

2006 Title

Who do you like to win the 2006 World title  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like to win the 2006 World title

• Schumacer
    • Villenueve
    • Raikonnen
    • Alonso
    • Montoya

for me Villeneuve, who knows we have to wait and see, but i think it's gonna be nice to see JV winning again , if you look what he has to passed those recent years i hope it happened for him.

cheers

So you think that Jenson gonna be a world champion !

i think Jenson gonna end up like DC maybe win a race or 2 but never world champion.

yeah he will become a WDC imo! just because you dont think so, dosnt mean you should limit your choices to drivers you probably like. and as if villneurve will ever win a race again, let alone a WDC!

yeah he will become a WDC imo! just because you dont think so, dosnt mean you should limit your choices to drivers you probably like. and as if villneurve will ever win a race again, let alone a WDC!

At least villeneuve win it what about Jensonnnnnnn, even a race

cheers mannnnnn

he will win more than a race or two, and will become a WDC. Just you wait!

he will win more than a race or two, and will become a WDC. Just you wait!

I'd like to see that, actually..

I just get the feeling at the moment that there really isn't a young Schumacher or Senna in the field. Kimi's okay, Alonso is fast, JPM is fast and agressive (probably a little too much), Jenson is good, but nobody is giving me the same feeling I got when watching a young Schumi ( I was a little young to remember a young Senna). I remember watching that Benneton go around the track (chasing Senna in a Williams, I think) and going "Man, that guy is good...Great, actually..."

Am I old and jaded? Maybe.. I hope one of the above (or someone else) is going to blow my preconceptions out the water, but it'll have to be next season now...

T

I'd like to see that, actually..

I just get the feeling at the moment that there really isn't a young Schumacher or Senna in the field.  Kimi's okay, Alonso is fast, JPM is fast and agressive (probably a little too much), Jenson is good, but nobody is giving me the same feeling I got when watching a young Schumi ( I was a little young to remember a young Senna).  I remember watching that Benneton go around the track (chasing Senna in a Williams, I think) and going "Man, that guy is good...Great, actually..."

Am I old and jaded? Maybe.. I hope one of the above (or someone else) is going to blow my preconceptions out the water, but it'll have to be next season now...

T

yeah maybe it's too early to talk regarding 06 title yet, but in f1 in mid season is always like that so i tried to see how people think about it , ehhh those drivers i choose are the one i think can win next year , regarding JV cos i hope so for him ,

i didn't put jenson cos i really don't think he can challenge for a world title that's all,

But i'm 29 and i watched senna , and saw recordings of course about Gilles too, and i like them both senna more........, for me senna was the one and only there's no one near him , ken's opinion of course

cheers man.

Yeah im pretty good too. I think kenneth has no idea about jenson as after all he has no brain, but instead his head is covered in chocolate and full of a crisp light honeycombed centre. What do you reckon jenson rules?