Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kenneth

2006 Title

Who do you like to win the 2006 World title  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like to win the 2006 World title

• Schumacer
    • Villenueve
    • Raikonnen
    • Alonso
    • Montoya

well I think you are wrong kenneth you MALTESER because jenson is god

you like maltesers man, i don't have to like jenson cos you like him ,

i want results or now doesn't mean nothing results , always regarding JV results mean , Button beat Jv , Massa Beat JV etc......

What about none of those drivers even a race dammit...

c'mon guys.......

I dont understand you sometimes, because you english isnt brilliantly understandable. WHat did you mean?

Yeah im pretty good too. I think kenneth has no idea about jenson as after all he has no brain, but instead his head is covered in chocolate and full of a crisp light honeycombed centre. What do you reckon jenson rules?

Yep man no brain at all, but at least i watch JV winnning races and even a world championship,

what about Jensunnnnnnnn..... 2.....2...2...onlyyyyyyyyyyy

lol. At least we wont be killing the Puffiun though like kate, LOL. ARMS LEGS, ARMS AND LEGS!

anyway guys im off to a lesson!

Yeah im pretty good too. I think kenneth has no idea about jenson as after all he has no brain, but instead his head is covered in chocolate and full of a crisp light honeycombed centre. What do you reckon jenson rules?

Come on mate dont lower the tone

Anyone driving a Renault...but that option is not in the poll, so I voted Alonso of course :lol:

LOL I never mentioned the time did i when my mate kate killed a bird by throwing it in the air and it falling bang onto the ground, i think however it was half dead anyway! lol

My vote goes for jenson, but clearly because he isnt in the poll i simply cannot vote!

I'd like to see that, actually..

I just get the feeling at the moment that there really isn't a young Schumacher or Senna in the field.  Kimi's okay, Alonso is fast, JPM is fast and agressive (probably a little too much), Jenson is good, but nobody is giving me the same feeling I got when watching a young Schumi ( I was a little young to remember a young Senna).  I remember watching that Benneton go around the track (chasing Senna in a Williams, I think) and going "Man, that guy is good...Great, actually..."

Am I old and jaded? Maybe.. I hope one of the above (or someone else) is going to blow my preconceptions out the water, but it'll have to be next season now...

T

Go watch again the San Marino GP and you'll change your mind about Alonso.

what a crap poll. you've got to put at least 10 drivers to make it fair.

I voted Kimi

Hmm suprised to see still fans opting schumi after their cunning performance in Indy

if at all u ferrari fans want to see schumi win the wdc then pls go for it but ignore indy points

"well I think you are wrong kenneth you MALTESER"

you got a problem with the Maltese??

it's too early to choose, although JV won't win the title or a race. I'll just be happy if he's got a race seat.

No he dosnt (hes my mate from school) he was only doing it to wind kenneth up! Thought it would be funny!

heheh, i tghought they were talking regarding the malteser chocolate balls remeber them here in Malta still you found them evenin England i guess , cos i have relatives in Manchester.

but cheers anyway...