Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Taku

French Gp Preview - Red Bull

it is the Red Bull Racing French GP Preview. It's all over the internet.

The article is not about nor does it even mention RBR, what is going on?

It's apparently RBR's official preview press release of the french Grand Prix. They chose to forgo the usual platitudes and let the world really know what they thought of the track. Or something.

I think it's amusing :)

T

It's apparently RBR's official preview press release of the french Grand Prix. They chose to forgo the usual platitudes and let the world really know what they thought of the track.  Or something.

I think it's amusing  :)

T

:huh:

Yes all done because Red Bull drink is banned there or something along those lines.

Yes all done because Red Bull drink is banned there or something along those lines.

:huh:

RBR is a joke of a team; I suppose this little stunt was quite fitting

I find it pretty lame but it got them some publicity, which was the ideas I guess.

yes Red Bull is banned in france. pretty dumb, you can smoke and drink but not have energy drinks.

Well it is the same old statements again and again - however motorsport.com, last time i checked did not show RBR as having a preview so maybe it is not official after all.

No i have a great sense of humour, but i do prefer more complex humour than this obvious piece of rubbish!

No i  have a great sense of humour, but i do prefer more complex humour than this obvious piece of rubbish!

Your drunk so much, that i think most thinks are going to be complex to you.

Im not drunk so much at all, I never drink alcohol unless its at a party, so im not always drunk!

I didn't say always, i said your drunk so much. Im sure other forum members notice it also.