Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Taku

French Gp Preview - Red Bull

LOL! U guys crack me up. Im not drunk though that much, i worked it out and its roughly every 3 weeks or so!

well to each their own. i thought it was quite funny. :lol:

i was expecting a quote from dc or klien about the upcoming race and instead it was a dig at the track and france in general. i know red bull have been trying to break into the french market, but it was good to see they can have a laugh despite all the doom and gloom that is going on in f1. you brits need to lighten up, i didn't realise you were so chummy with the french anyway :rolleyes:

No offence, but I hate the French, the germans, and the americans

Remember JR!, America IS THE CONTINENT, is like if I say "I hate Europeans", its just the BIG USA EGO of feeling the owners of the planet...so if you meant USA...just say so...

---------------------------

I dont hate anyone...and I dont understand people hating people...

And JR!... you are a good mate...cheers! :) (even if you hate france)...

I don't hate, but quite dislike USA, the way it is run, and the way they seem to view themselves.

yeah i dont HATE but dislike. When i say americans i know its America as in the continent, but what else do you call the USA's population, USAans?

I laughed...and I'm a Brit.

Button probably didn't, miserable b#####d.

WHAT A BRIT!!!!

AND YOU HATE BUTTON?????

AND LIKE MONOTYA!!!!!

I am speechless. You are like Kaciaj who is an Italian and hates Ferrari with a passion. :D

lol. I like monty as well, though i do critisize him, but when hes on it, he really is amazing!

Made me smile as well...

Don't know when this thread turned into American bashing thread, but here is my 2 cents, oh that's right I'm an American my 5 cents..... :D

I will visit France only after the French move somewhere else. It's not that I hate them, it's just that they are more arrogant than we Americans are and we hate not being number one.... :lol:

As far as people hating the French, heck the French hate the French!!

Germans, nah, their okay, and come on BEER!!!

Mexicans, hey I have never had any bad experiences there, beautiful country and the folks have always been nice to me.

Brits, love the blokes, heck my paternal grandparents came from Manchester

Aussies, can't wait to come see your county, just can't go without a smoke for that long so until the plane rides get shorter or I quit, I can only dream of a visit.

ESCAP, the continent is called North America, South America 'or The Americas" and true Americans are really the Indians/Mayans/Eskimos The Indians are only called that because some dopey Italian made a wrong turn and thought he was in India....

USA stands for the United States of America therefore I am an American, you are Mexican and the folks on top of the both of us are Canadians.

As far as owning the planet, we don't own it, we are just not afraid to step up and take a stand on what happens to it regardless of how it makes people feel about us. We do need to be more accountable and responsible for how we treat the planet though and of course we look out for ourselves, nobody else will, sorry if that makes you hate us, but that's life and we don't hate you becuase you have an opinion.

Sato, I agree with you about the way some of us view ourselves, but please do not judge Americans by our government officials, they no more represent the American People than Michael Jackson represents United Nations Children's Fund. Most Americans are not arrogant twits, they have just been disconnected from the rest of the world because of those two ponds. Give them some time to realize there are other people and nations that matter, they just joined the real world a little over three years ago.

That was my first comment after 9-11, "Welcome to the world America", well not my first comment, but this is a G rated website.....

I saw the second plane hit with my own eyes from 2 blocks away. I lost an Uncle from FDNY and 5 friends from both fire and police. I worked down there as a Red Cross volunteer, and in the family assistance centers.

I joined the world before most Americans did.

I am born and raised here and will die with my flag in hand as I hope all of you will do with your country's flag. Oh and BTW, I stand and remove my cap when your national anthems are played, not just for mine....

We have allot to learn, but we also have allot to teach and share.

WOW, I got to serious here, I need a Heineken and a shot of Jack Daniels!

Now that I cranked everyone up a bit... back off my soap box and back to racing.....

...ESCAP, the continent is called North America, South America 'or The Americas" and true Americans are really the Indians/Mayans/Eskimos The Indians are only called that because some dopey Italian made a wrong turn and thought he was in India....

USA stands for the United States of America therefore I am an American, you are Mexican and the folks on top of the both of us are Canadians.

As far as owning the planet, we don't own it, we are just not afraid to step up and take a stand on what happens to it regardless of how it makes people feel about us. We do need to be more accountable and responsible for how we treat the planet though and of course we look out for ourselves, nobody else will, sorry if that makes you hate us, but that's life and we don't hate you becuase you have an opinion.

Kennye, I dont hate USA people at all, I wish I could met a lot more, we are neighbors, its just the way you people try to "rule the world"...

Thank you for your answer and please consider yourself my friend... :lol:

There are plenty of us like Kennye in this world - proud of our countries and understanding of others, even Australians (retreats to bunker).

Glad to have you on board, mate.

ESCAP, I respect your opinion and would be happy to call you friend. If I ever travel to Mexico City, I will drop you a note and I'll buy you a beer. maybe next year at the F1 race. I will let you know once the schedule comes out.

Mr Gorilla, damn glad I found this forum and glad to be here, thanks.

GOD or (insert your creator here ______ ) Bless all our countries!!!