Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Taku

French Gp Preview - Red Bull

ESCAP, I respect your opinion and would be happy to call you friend. If I ever travel to Mexico City, I will drop you a note and I'll buy you a beer. maybe next year at the F1 race. I will let you know once the schedule comes out.

GOD or (insert your creator here ______ ) Bless all our countries!!!

:lol::lol:

Of course!, and if I go to NY someday i wish I could go to a Baseball or a Football game...I will tell you. :lol:

You are a good man Kennye

well if i get enuff money for next year (which i prob wont lol) and there is a mexican GP, i would really love to go, id love to go to mexico, visit the aztec temples and stuff, that would be incredible! Is tehre any rainforest in mexico, like the south bit? Id like to go to the amazon as well and see my fave animal, a 3-toed sloth

well if i get enuff money for next year (which i prob wont lol) and there is a mexican GP, i would really love to go, id love to go to mexico, visit the aztec temples and stuff, that would be incredible! Is tehre any rainforest in mexico, like the south bit? Id like to go to the amazon as well and see my fave animal, a 3-toed sloth

Everyone is welcome in Mexico, its a beautiful country!

:lol:

give me a call if you come to mexico city... B)

lol, will do! Do the same if ever your in or around southampton and bournemouth!

JB There is a good chance I will be making trips to Bournemouth, I work for a major bank that has a few people working in that town and I have some staff there.

The Riveria of the UK....

Will drop you a note when I make the trip.

Cheers

JB There is a good chance I will be making trips to Bournemouth, I work for a major bank that has a few people working in that town and I have some staff there.

The Riveria of the UK....

Will drop you a note when I make the trip.

Cheers

what banks that? A good place to find me would be collapsed, drunk on the beach!

I work for JPMorgan Chase and we have a few 'tiny' buildings in the area to support Europe and some of the Asia Pacific region. Built it I guess 6 or 7 years ago. Many of us travel back and forth all the time.

:lol: nice post welcome to the forum kenny. not enough yanks here ar5 and pumpdoc seem to be outnumbered badly, esp when it comes to defence of nascar and irl. do you enjoy either?

"A good place to find me would be collapsed, drunk on the beach!"

:lol: that's our j_r!!