Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ferrari UNETHICAL! SIGN THIS PETITION NOW! SAVE F1

Well we dont exactly want to get rid of Ferrari, but I certainly wish we could get rid of Mr. Todt and his damned Schumacher-fetish. He's even worse than Dennis-Hakkinen! And you know it was Todt who made the choice, even if they all call it a 'team decision.'

I agree with Jens F1 wouldn't hold as much interest if Ferrari weren't there.  The same can be said of Williams and McLaren.

But surely they can get rid of Todt there is enough strength in the team that they can survive without him.

The most approrate respose is to outlaw team orders in the first 2/3 of the season, but unfortunatly that would be difficult to police,  Ferrari could have accidently on purpose had only three tyres ready when Rubens came in, for example.

yep 3 tyres for Rubens, I recall a similar thing a while back during a pit stop... Lets not kid ourselves Mike will win no matter what he has the full backing of a fully FUNDED race team behind him, lets bring in Financial restraint before F1 goes down the tube like so many other classes....  Like The MYSTRO Michael could win in a 20 cc powered ferrari backed WHEEL BARROW !!!!!

well it really got to me i'll tell ya. i signed the petition and im gonna write an email to ferrari   :angry:  those guys have gone too far this time and i hope they are fined barra gets the 10 points and ferrari hae the last season this year   :angry:

i just sent the email to them and i also read a good joke qoute from a guy on the petition "whats red, half german, half italian and cheats?"

i guess you can get the answer yourself

Why would (not should, thats a different question) Ferrari leave F1, they won't choose to go. The will not be kicked out of the sport either, Tyrrell went on a serious cheating campain in 1984 in order to compete with the turbo's but they weren't (permanently) kicked out.  The Tyrrell team were back in 1985.

Ferrari wont be kicked out. They wont leave either. But their reputation is damaged. Sadly that is all, but they cant be punished by the FIA at least as what they did was at this point still a legitimate maneuvre.

They couldnt police the no team orders rule for the first few races thanks to the scams that could be pulled with pitstops and such. But they could at least get rid of all this. Rubens shouldnt no matter what he signed be treated like this because we know that Schumi will win the championship. If he breaks his leg, then he obvisouly wont (depending on when).

But imagine if Schumi breaks his leg when he runs into the ARMCO in Monaco in a fortnight. Barrichello would become the Ferrari championship hunter. Then RB finishes the season three points behind JPM. Guess how stupid Ferrari would look?!

Actually you dont need to guess. Remember in 1999 when Schumi had an unfortunate meeting with the wall in Silverstone? Before that Eddie Irvine had given Schumi several points and finished a mere two points behind Mika for the championship. Eddie Irvine, yes, Eddie Irvine, could be a world champion.

That really would have been a pity though.  Because imo Irvine does deserve to go down in the history books as one of F1's better drivers, but he doesn't deseve to go down as one of the best (DWC).

Austrian Grand Prix - What a sad day for F1 supporters. Glad I do not support Ferrari (used to until 10 years ago). They say they are the GREATEST team ever.

Ferrari: GREATEST fools ever - they do not believe in their own car and driver and have to give him a win to make sure he stays in front and win the trophy at the end of the year.

Michael: "GREATEST" driver that need his team mate to move over because he can not become GREATEST using his own skills.

Rubens: GREATEST fool as a real racer will rather drive in a lesser team and know that he gave everything and got what he deserved, even if it is 1 point, than race and do not get what you deserve.