Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rodders47

should Ferrari be allowed in F1

after that very dissatisfying race in Austria and the many other times when Ferrari have been dominant, WHY should they be allowed to CONTROL F1 to the point where it is as interesting as watching PAINT dry..  Like they ARE the winning combination, but even when a TEAM mate beats HE almighty Michael, the team mate has to LET him win...  F 1 is boring enough these days ( after watching, reading, etc about this ultimate of racing classes for over 35 yrs )  I am not a morbid person but to me the only interesting part of F1 these days is the excursions or blow ups of the OTHERS that run in this ONE horse race that is dominated by nothing more then DOLLARS..  I feel my comments are vindicated by the reaction of the crowd  .....  Thumbs DOWN ..  Barrachello deserves a hugs medal, but I guees he had just signed for another 2 years so I suppose he can swallow PRIDE for the almighty singing on Dollar........ Ummmmmmmmm  I may take up watching DARTS on TV in future, at least I think the outcome would be less predictable..

i have to agree buddy ferrari seem to make the rules if mclaren or any other team had done it im sure the result would not be officail yet. And MS said he was upset with it but if he really was he would not have done it. I don't care what he said after , you can say anything after but it doesn't make it true. He has had practise in lieing after sumfin bad happens :angry:

The results not yet offical if McLaren did it, they did twice in a row, once with Williams involved as well.

yeah you have got some good points there. The FIA are such idiots they need to take action now otherwise f1 will start getting worse   :(  and then ess support

The FIA can take action (and should) but to be honest as I stated in another topic all teams will find away around it.