Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Taku

Europe & Usa

And don't forget you can also visit Sue over at the Field Museum right next door to the aquarium...

Great museums all along Lake Shore Drive. (I think that's the street)

On the money Kennye. South Lake Shore - near Soldier Field & Grant Park - is where you'll find sh1tloads of great attractions i.e. Aquarium, Planetarium, Field Museum, etc.

POOR POOR Soldier Field.... What have they done to that once great stadium!!!! :(:(

I shed a tear when I saw it back in May and was embarrassed for all of Chicago, a shame!!

It was a sad day when they put up that green plywood fence to start demo. My first trip to Chicago on business, I brought my camera specifically to get pictures of the stadium and try to sneak in to get on the field.

I got there and it was already in progress so I never got my pics. I have been to at least 30 different stadiums around the country and gotten on the field in all of them, but never made this one....

If they had a smiley face that was crying, I would have added it here....

Frisco has the Golden Gate Bridge, Chinatown, the largest drugged out homless population on the west coast and the most expensive rooms and food.

I think Portland would be close on the drugged out homeless population.

You could anyways squeeze in an American Football game in San Francisco...or Oakland (if you don't mind risking your life).

Or Racing in Sonora. http://www.infineonraceway.com/