Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Taku

Which Gp To Attend?

Which GP would you attend and why?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which GP would you attend and why?

• Turkey August 21
    • Monza Sept 4
    • Belgium Sept 12

i'm planning a trip to europe now uni is over. i'm leaning towards spa, simply because it looks so majestic on telly and produces good racing. the prospect of sitting at eau rouge is mouth-watering. but then there's the history of monza, and turkey being the inaugural gp. what would you do?

Spa is by far the best circuit, but id prefer monza for some reason, then id go to spa next year if i could!

Well there is hopefully a mexican GP next season, if so you can be tres tres happy! Make sure you get tickets for urself Ecap!

Well there is hopefully a mexican GP next season, if so you can be tres tres happy! Make sure you get tickets for urself Ecap!

Of course! and I will get one for you... :D

I think he means he cant go to one! is that right ecap?

Yeah...all the races are really far away (and expensive) :(

Taku, Normally, Spa would be my choice, but the Inagural race in Istambul Turkey... That would be someting to talk about years from now. There is only one first time. Spa and Monza will still be there next year and the year after that. Turkey, if it turns into a turkey and is not successful could be the one and only.

Good Job Fernando!!!!

So close Kimi!!

Bummer JPM!!!

Taku, Normally, Spa would be my choice, but the Inagural race in Istambul Turkey... That would be someting to talk about years from now. There is only one first time. Spa and Monza will still be there next year and the year after that. Turkey, if it turns into a turkey and is not successful could be the one and only.

Good Job Fernando!!!!

So close Kimi!!

Bummer JPM!!!

Turkey is not Europe though there are a great deal of worthy tourist attractions there... I think I would still rather go to Spa though. Actually, make that Monza!

Turkey is not Europe though there are a great deal of worthy tourist attractions there... I think I would still rather go to Spa though. Actually, make that Monza!

so that's a vote for monza then?

it's very close between spa & monza. monza would be great as ferrari's home race, but i wouldn't be able to stand it if m$ won. it was bad enough in melbourne's lygon street last year (where the melbourne italian community hang out).

an interesting argument for turky, but it is the furthest from london. i think i'm still leaning towards spa.

cheers

B) Spa hands down!!!!! B)B)

Actually, Half of Turkey is in Europe. It's a two-continent country, like Russia and Egypt.

thnak you all for your submissions.

i've decided to attend spa francor-champs, and will be sitting in the Gold 2 grandstands, overlooking the famed eau rouge corner B) now i just hope it doesn't rain cos it doesn't have any cover!

thanks buttonfan, it wasn't as easy a choice as it looks though. monza woudl have been great for the atmosphere, and turkey for the first race. the craziness of their respective countrymen kind of put me off. a ferrari win would have been difficult to deal with at monza, and the turks, well, they're just crazy full stop! :P

disclaimer: i love italians and one of my best mate's a turk! :lol:

The only people you will see at Monza are the ferrari faithfuls,i dont think you will see 99% of this forum there, in other words, barely anyone on this forum likes Ferrari, but there are a few

i'm planning a trip to europe now uni is over.

I hope there will be an Irish Grand Prix next season in Mondello Park Naas Co.Kildare ROI