Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bajo39

2006 Driver Lineup

I would have bolded nearly the whole thing and provided the same expression as a response.  Kaciaj is off the deep-end again...

Indeed but Kaciaj seems to think that Liuzzi is a good driver now and one who thoroughly deserves a seat for next season

Hi, all.

Why Massa is in Ferrari @ all posts ?

am i missed smth ? imho Barrik will be in Fer `06, no one else.

Indeed but Kaciaj seems to think that Liuzzi is a good driver now and one who thoroughly deserves a seat for next season

Hi, all.

I think barrichello will stay put too!

"There is no way that JV has had as positive an influence at sauber as GF, NH or KR."

Can't tell, Nick was there for 3 years, Fisi and Kimi for 1, so we can't compare JV to those drivers, but he's not as negative influence as you say he is.

"There is no way that JV has had as positive an influence at sauber as GF, NH or KR."

Can't tell, Nick was there for 3 years, Fisi and Kimi for 1, so we can't compare JV to those drivers, but he's not as negative influence as you say he is.

Compare Fisi's season at Renault to JV's at Sauber - Fisi remains positive but JV has already started to trade insults with his team boss publicly. Other examples include DC at McClaren, Rubens at Ferrari, Zanardi at Williams

you have a good point, however I feel JV could, and most probably should have said alot more, and been alot more vicious than he was. Publications even stated JV had maintained a "dignified and unusual" silence whilst all the quotes by Peter Sauber were being published. I also believe that Fisi's problems are different to JV's. Early in the season, the team were not listening to JV and were not letting him set the car up as he would like. Peter said himself that they signed JV to capitalise on his 9 years worth of F1 experience, in collaboration with their brilliant facilities, and their young and talented driver in Massa. Them not listening to him frustrated JV, and being the direct man that he is let them know, but it took him alot of time before he eventually let rip at them. Fisi is a different type of person and as I say was experiencing problems which are different to JV, besides, Fisi's future is basically safe and he is under less scrutiny, Jacques on the other hand is scrutinised to the enth degree and is not guaranteed a seat next year.

Hi, all.

Hi, kup.

I also think Rubens will most probably remain a Ferrari driver for the foreseeable future

Hi, kup.

I also think Rubens will most probably remain a Ferrari driver for the foreseeable future

rubens definitely wants to go. now that hes not in a great car, he cannot get good race positions that easily. and he still for some odd reason thnks he can win a world championship. its upto ferrari since he's got a cast iron contract. wish they let him go. rubens still dreams of one day being a leading drievr in a good acr and winning a championship and be carried around in the rio carnival or something. hopeless optimist. ferrari is as good as things can ever get for him. they could get a lot worse.

Im not a ferrari fan, but i dont want rubens to stay with them, i think if he had the car, the engine, and the rite team, he mite be able to win a championship

hes had the car the engine everything, he hasnt won anything yet.

to win the championship he needs something like the 2002 / 2004 ferrari car. and luck. lots of it. and sato as his teammate.

hes had the car  the engine everything, he hasnt won anything yet.

to win the championship he needs something like the 2002 / 2004 ferrari car. and luck. lots of it. and sato as his teammate.

Many drivers could win in that situation!

Now that RBR have confirmed Coulthard for 2006, how have your expectations for the 2006 lineup changed? This is what I am predicting, a bit of a longshot mind you...

Ferrari - M. Schum / Massa

McLaren - Kimi / JPM

Renault - Alonso / Fisichella*

Toyota - Trulli / R. Schum

Williams - Webber / Button

BAR - Barrichello / Sato

BMW - Villeneuve / Heidfeld

RBR - Couthard / Klien

Midland - rubbish pay driver / rubbish pay driver - I would like Ranger as 3rd driver

Minardi - decent pay driver / decent pay driver

*I would like to see Bourdais as third driver but his Champ Car team has an air-tight contract with him for next year and will not release him contrary to speculation in another thread. They issued a press release to this effect prior to the French GP in anticipation of all sorts of speculation stemming from his appearance in the paddock.

I would say

Ferrari:Barrichello&De La Rosa

McLaren:the same

Renault:Alonso&Trulli

Williams:Webber&Pizzonia

Toyota:Ralf Schumacher&Fisichella

Red Bull:the sameCoulthard&Heidfeld

Jordan:the same

Minardi:Albers&Baumgartner

BAR:Button&Zonta

Sauber:the same

Hi, all.

Massa to Ferrari?never

I would say

Ferrari:Barrichello&De La Rosa

McLaren:the same

Renault:Alonso&Trulli

Williams:Webber&Pizzonia

Toyota:Ralf Schumacher&Fisichella

Red Bull:the sameCoulthard&Heidfeld

Jordan:the same

Minardi:Albers&Baumgartner

BAR:Button&Zonta

Sauber:the same

Ok now let loose with the real predictions!