Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monty

Silverstone Weather?

Perhaps our British friends can tell us as to how this weekend is shaping up. I've looked at various websites and am getting conflicting reports some say "rain" and the rest say "shine".

So what does your local channel say?

Perhaps our British friends can tell us as to how this weekend is shaping up. I've looked at various websites and am getting conflicting reports some say "rain" and the rest say "shine".

So what does your local channel say?

I am in London, about 50 miles from Silverstone, and it is quite cold, wet and dreary

I am in London, about 50 miles from Silverstone, and it is quite cold, wet and dreary

im about 100 odd miles away and its cold and overcast ish! WHat happened to the 30 degrees we had 2 weeks ago! :(

the bbc says itll be 26 degrees C on sunday! and Sunny!

Why s##t ash?

SH!T!!! SH!T!!! SH!T!!!  :angry:

Yeah Why???? Heat is good for Michelin...and not for Bridgestone and Ferrari by the way

Yeah Why???? Heat is good for Michelin...and not for Bridgestone and Ferrari by the way

I just read somewhere that they are expecting rain for quali and race

I just read somewhere that they are expecting rain for quali and race

Button's Good In rain!!!!!!!!!! :D

Unfortunantly so is MS

There are quite a few drivers that drive well in rain! But the Bridgestones are superb!

SH!T! SH!T! SH!T! :angry:

Typical British weather; we had a 1-2 week heat wave, one week in Wimbledon, and now it is raining and cold again. However I expect the race to be dry.

It'll probably tip it down like it has done all this week :( or it could be very changable and unpredictable, like rain, then sun like today

Button's Good In rain!!!!!!!!!! :D

Unfortunantly so is MS

He is certainly one of the best, quite possibly the best, in the wet in this era of F1.

Notwithstanding the fact that I wish you, Murray and Ben a pleasant and comfortable race, I would hate for another processional affair as we suffered last weekend. This would be very unlikely with wet weather, better yet changeable conditions.

Thank you bajo. However, I think your concerns are largely unwarranted, the British GP has a history of producing excellent races

Thank you bajo.  However, I think your concerns are largely unwarranted, the British GP has a history of producing excellent races

Thank you bajo.  However, I think your concerns are largely unwarranted, the British GP has a history of producing excellent races

Alonso has never scored any British GP points...Renaults typically perform average in Silverstone...

If there is any race in the calendar the Mclarens need to win more than others, this is the one.

GOD HELP MCLAREN...

2003 british GP was excellent, especially since I was on stowe and could see all down hangar straight to see the strange ginger man get floored by a marshall hahahahaha now THAT was funny. Wasn't funny that cars had to swerve round him though, no one could even read his sign the knobhead.