Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monty

Silverstone Weather?

oh and there was good racing too :)

Also - that guy who was at silverstone was also the same guy who wrecked that athlete's race during the london marathon I think wasn't it? She was winning and he took her out of the race. I'd love to give him a good smack round the face.

oh and there was good racing too :)

Also - that guy who was at silverstone was also the same guy who wrecked that athlete's race during the london marathon I think wasn't it?  She was winning and he took her out of the race.  I'd love to give him a good smack round the face.

It was in the Olympics Marathon and it wasnt a she but a he, a Brazilian runner...

I'm about 25 miles from Silverstone. Our local forecast is rain tomorrow, but a dry weekend, about 24

ahhhhh I thought I had got it wrong!!! thanks :)

Patchy rain is the great equalizer. Are they allowed to change tires from Dry's to Wet's and then back again if required. Does the race Marshall have to wave a change tire flag or something to give the teams the go ahead to change????

Or is it like the old days, and the decision is left to the driver and team.

If it rains, they would have to change to wet tires, and should not get penalized for it since they can not control the weather

just checked formula1.com and it says Saturday and Sunday should be fine and sunny.

from what it looked like on television, it was about to rain just as fri prac. 2 ended, hopefully race day it is sunny, like most sites say