Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Pics Of U!

no i wasnt, i am tomoz though and going to da beach :D Catch some rays!  B)

Where is the New Forest?????????????????????????????????????

Where is the New Forest?????????????????????????????????????

It's a bunch of trees and grassland in the south of England. It's a big area which was taken by William the Conqueror as his personal hunting grounds. Very nice place.

This is what I looked like when I was black and white.

I have even less hair now.

It's a bunch of trees and grassland in the south of England. It's a big area which was taken by Willian the Conqueror as his personal hunting grounds. Very nice place.

Indeed. It is beautiful where i live, and it has horsies galloping here there and everywhere and deer and hedgehogs in my garden :D I love animals! I wanna adopt a tiger, a giant panda and a 3 toed sloth!

ecap, as i sadi, go on www.multimap.co.uk and put in the postcode SO42, i live in Brockenhurst!

Indeed. It is beautiful where i live, and it has horsies galloping here there and everywhere and deer and hedgehogs in my garden :D I love animals! I wanna adopt a tiger, a giant panda and a 3 toed sloth!

I always wanted a fruit bat. Don't know why. Love hedgehogs, though.

I always wanted a fruit bat. Don't know why. Love hedgehogs, though.

Fruit bats are the diddy ones? I love bats, they are sooo sweet! Ive never understood why people fear them!

your picutre probly won't work because theres a limit to how much attachments you can have (size wise..500k) over the whole site.

ecap, as i sadi, go on www.multimap.co.uk and put in the postcode SO42, i live in Brockenhurst!

Ok I got it! thank you JR

owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Ive cut my foot open at the beach, and i wasnt drunk, and now cant walk and am at home after getting a lift back home of sum1s parents, LOL. Not only that, my other mate, also not drunk was pushed by sum1 and his foot went on a disposable barbecue and his foots all burnt! At least im tanned now though, LOL

A disaster then!

Take care of that foot...

owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Ive cut my foot open at the beach, and i wasnt drunk, and now cant walk and am at home after getting a lift back home of sum1s parents, LOL. Not only that, my other mate, also not drunk was pushed by sum1 and his foot went on a disposable barbecue and his foots all burnt! At least im tanned now though, LOL

Sounds like an excellent day to me. Anyway, you don't need your foot to drink. :D

Sounds like an excellent day to me. Anyway, you don't need your foot to drink. :D

I would rather not stagger home drunk with my foot bleeding as it was anyway! i am still in pain now!

Did you get a tetanus shot or something? Don't ignore these things.

Did you get a tetanus shot or something? Don't ignore these things.

Oh yeah, ive had pretty much ever injection under the sun, LOL. Don worry, ive had it checked out and its fine! Its just really REALLY painful to walk!

LOL< what a fun thread this was. My beach experience wioth the cut foot :lol:

Heres a pic of me passed out at beach being buried by mates last year.....

my most recent pic (im the surgeon) (Notice the 2 bottles on the table next to me and becky, both are coke bottles containing vodka, and under my chair me and becky had a large bottle of whisky :lol: we were the only drunk ones LOL

:yikes: Jesus Christ, Ben!!! You look like Geri Halliwell with that wig on!! No offence meant.

This is was a very active thread last year. Thank you Ben for bringing it back.

OK, here is one of my photo took in Bahrain last year during the Grandprix. I am the one in the red.