Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Pics Of U!

I must be a computer retard. What did you do irish?

goto www.imageshack.us, click on upload picture, then they will give you a link to your picture, put it in a psot like this [.img](link to your picture)[./img] (remove the .)

goto www.imageshack.us, click on upload picture, then they will give you a link to your picture, put it in a psot like this [.img](link to your picture)[./img] (remove the .)

Cheers. I'll give it a go.

If i knew what the problem was i would help. U tried clicking add reply then add attachments then find the pic u wanna upload?

i just did this - it was a lot simplier!!!!

haha i love the way im just now known by most as irish :clap3:

i had to try it a few times before it actually worked - keep trying

i have a class pic of a close up of a ferrari i was lukcy enough to get right up close too - will try uploading it in a wee bit just for all you ferrari haters :clap3:

I have tried 4 times. The pic is 5 MB but the limit is 5.8 MB. After it is done loading there is just nothing, blank. Did you have the same problem?

its working ok for me

have you saved pic as a JPEG??

after you haved browsed & got your pic then add attachment. once thats done then you have to click on add to post - that should do it - preview it first just to make sure it worked

I have tried 4 times. The pic is 5 MB but the limit is 5.8 MB. After it is done loading there is just nothing, blank. Did you have the same problem?

Blurdy hell, if its 5 mb its probably a bitmap. open it in paint (or any image editing software) and save it as a jpg.

Cute kid, Autumnpuma :thbup: . And like so many people around here you have way too much hair. :(

I'm trying like mad to find one of me from the 80's...I've got a mullet in that one that screams white-trash meth head! (hard to believe it was 'cool' back then..)

And to the women who have posted...wow...now I'm gonna be self-concious when I post.. :blush:

:cheers: Cheers to all of you who've posted yer mug! I must say, we're all a good-looking bunch of F1 maniacs, eh?

Well this is me after i had walked for far too many miles to & from the GP - didnt help that i had just bought new red sandals (for ferrari of course) - feet bled like hell & didnt help that i got lost on way out & had to walk extra couple of miles (thats why there stuck in a bucket!!!) :blush:

and heres one for the McLaren fans - though admittedly i only took it because i fancied the security guy so much :wub:

by the way - hair is well over rated - i ahve a strange fascination for bald men :wub:

and yep Autumnpuma - very cute kid!!

by the way - hair is well over rated - i ahve a strange fascination for bald men :wub:

That's because we're strangely fascinating! :lol:

Indeed.........................

thats very true - though i have to admit i do find bald men very sexy :wub::wub: though couldnt imagine MS as bald :eusa_think:

thats very true - though i have to admit i do find bald men very sexy :wub::wub: though couldnt imagine MS as bald :eusa_think:

And i doubt anyone with 20/20 vision could find Schu handsome :mf_tongue:

And i doubt anyone with 20/20 vision could find Schu handsome :mf_tongue:

in fairness when i first started following F1 & MS i did purely admire him for his skill - now though i do think he is extremely attractive though in a god like way!!!! just as well as considering the amount of books, calendars, flags & pics i seem to have of him now :wub:

though i did just get new specs - maybe ill see if they make a difference next race :blush::D

in fairness when i first started following F1 & MS i did purely admire him for his skill - now though i do think he is extremely attractive though in a god like way!!!! just as well as considering the amount of books, calendars, flags & pics i seem to have of him now :wub:

though i did just get new specs - maybe ill see if they make a difference next race :blush::D

If one are to go by your bald fetish you might want to consider followin JV...

Schu is ugly, even I as a man can see that.

If one are to go by your bald fetish you might want to consider followin JV...

Schu is ugly, even I as a man can see that.

you know ive never actually thought of it like that but ive always thought he was quite tasty & not that that hair of his is receeding............ :blush::D

Have any of you heard Paul Oakenfold feat. Brittany Murphy - Faster Kill Pussycat? Its fookin amazing!

Have any of you heard Paul Oakenfold feat. Brittany Murphy - Faster Kill Pussycat? Its fookin amazing!

Sounds like a Russ Meyer film. :blink:

Im just wondering. Is that the 2003 McLaren?

yep it is indeed - hate to admit it but it was sooo beautiful up close (so was the security man :D:D ) - it was amazing getting up so close to the cars - DAMN i really want to go again :(