Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Pics Of U!

Not enough miles on her yet for tire wear, I've just thrashed her in the mountains, stock Pirelli rubber and I've not run the 1/4 mile as there are no tracks close by.

Mustangs were made for the drag stip - get it out there!

You ever run the SOLO II time trials, Bajo? A little amateurish, I know, but fun. I only ask because you know your sh!t.

Huge fun, and safe!!! I missed the first SOLO II event this summer in Barrie but I will get to the second. I usually do okay in my class but to set a really fast time, you need to be wiling to fling the car and drift it around the corners - my conscience doesn't allow me to do this to my baby. Haha, no, really, all my practice has focussed on being smooth around proper race-tracks not on auto-crossing which is a very specialized discipline (at the sharp end).

Understeer is not surprising... How's your tyre wear? Mostly to the outside shoulders of the fronts? You may need some negative camber, 1 or 2 degrees. What are you 1/4 mile times?

Lol, horespower is over-rated. Get that understeer sorted and then think about stiffening it up. Do you have performance rubber on there? If I lived in California, I would be running DOT "slicks" - 100 treadwear, AA grip.

I know all about making it handle before making it fast. Solo II is too rough on my car and wallet, dem 150 treadwear AA tires are expensive!

P1000416.JPG

Audi make the best sports saloon available... the RS4 which is an almighty beast. they also have the new A5 coming out in a years time with an RS5 to follow, which will apparently be a rival to most of the sports cars around

Audi make the best sports saloon available... the RS4 which is an almighty beast. they also have the new A5 coming out in a years time with an RS5 to follow, which will apparently be a rival to most of the sports cars around

Chris you are getting close to mullet territory again :D

jesus get a haircut, buy some gel or summin and get a hairstyle. LOL! Also go to specsavers! :lol:

heres a pic of me i just took where i look like ive not slept for about 20 years LOL!

dsc00110fy7.jpg

Jesus i look really not well there lol.

u also cant see the fact i have really quite nice blue eyes cos of my Sh#tty camera fone

heres a pic of me i just took where i look like ive not slept for about 20 years LOL!

dsc00110fy7.jpg

Jesus i look really not well there lol.

u also cant see the fact i have really quite nice blue eyes cos of my Sh#tty camera fone

When I find one of me that I want to post up lol then I shall post it up!

yeah, lets be honest, i look Sh#t in that pic. Dunno why but i look a right state today!?!?

yeah, lets be honest, i look Sh#t in that pic. Dunno why but i look a right state today!?!?

actually i dont think you do at all - your lucky im just waay too old for you :P

I'll take some off me harassing Alonso fans when i arrive in Barcelona next week - hopefully out at the DTM race :clap3::D

actually i dont think you do at all - your lucky im just waay too old for you :P

I'll take some off me harassing Alonso fans when i arrive in Barcelona next week - hopefully out at the DTM race :clap3::D

Ever heard of the term 'toyboy' :naughty:

That's 'boytoy' Ben :D

haha you ever heard the term cradlesnatching :clap3::lol:

anyway id just eb using you until i get my hands on MS :king::wub:

Oh thanks, is that all im worth! :lol:

And anyway how is it cradlesnatching, i'm 18 so im an adult in the eyes of the law (i certainly dont act like one though!)

Oh thanks, is that all im worth! :lol:

And anyway how is it cradlesnatching, i'm 18 so im an adult in the eyes of the law (i certainly dont act like one though!)

dont worry Ben thats all all men are in my eyes these days - just a stop gap till me & the Maestro get it on :kiss::king::D (might have a word with Corinnes ex Frentzen at the DTM - see if hed take her back, out of my way :lol: )