Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Pics Of U!

1 picture of a female and u all act like you've never seen 1 before - lets all keep our pants on ok. the pic might not even be of her!

Kids, eh?

Very much!A kid till I die!

1 picture of a female and u all act like you've never seen 1 before - lets all keep our pants on ok. the pic might not even be of her!

Yeah man, you could be right! It could be some pimply w@nker trying to have some fun at our expense.

Thanks for the timely dose of skepticism.

Kids, eh?

Indeed, and after Ben's revelation I'm not sure how much more I can take :lol:

I am trying to find a picture I got taken of me and Jean Alesi when I was on my honeymoon. I bumped into him in a shopping complex in Malaysia a few days before the GP. If I find it I will scan it and post it up.

Did you go honeymoon with Jean Alesi? Cool...

well, ive added a pic of mine on my avatar so i was told to post it here :P

here is another one i took yesterday (it sux a lot, hate taking pics)

rsize.jpg

my hair is much bigger now than on my avatar :P

What a pity!!! Nick Heidfield is your man..... If you ever go south call me!!!

PS: everybody should know when it comes to women, Mercosur rules!!!!

hen night? by the way how do u actually put a picture on here? do u need a scanner? my wife seems to be better at this than me cos i know she's got photos on our computer

hen night? by the way how do u actually put a picture on here? do u need a scanner? my wife seems to be better at this than me cos i know she's got photos on our computer

ideally you need a digital camera which means you can upload your pictures from your digital camera to your computer.

ideally you need a digital camera which means you can upload your pictures from your digital camera to your computer.

i've got 1 of those

Do you have a USB cable which can connect to your camera to your computer?

i think so. i guess i must do cos my wifes put loads of pics on the computer, unless she managed that with her mobile phone. i'll have to ask her, although i dread that as she'll ask me what its for and then will take the p**s outa me when i tell her. She thinks i'm a bit of a nerd for chatting on here all the time. Hey, maybe i am a nerd, who cares!

My sons (couch potatoes!!) 5 & 3 at granpa sofa.

Me & Laura

Not fair! Even you have more hair than me!

Nice kids. :)

Jem, we look forward to meeting you.

i think you'll be surprised. most of you probably imagine me as some ugly, angry little being with bad facial hair. I'm a young married man - you're about to see some good stuff

Nice pics Argento :)

Guys, host your pictures on imageshack or something, if you attach them here you will quickyly use up the space.

Jem make sure it has your wife in it too.

and the doll ;)

It'll be interesting to see if the mental image is anywhere near the truth. Which is unlikely cos I thought you were tall until earlier on.

Nice pics Argento :)

Guys, host your pictures on imageshack or something, if you attach them here you will quickyly use up the space.

Good tip, Cav.

think this is right, here goes. This is me about 3 months ago (if it works)

woohoo it did! i did it all by myself. i'll see if i can get 1 of the wife

and this is mrs jemstride, accompanied by kitten