Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Pics Of U!

Hmmmm....strangely enough, Jem looks like what I had expected.....the person I can't quite reconcile is ykick.

I know what he actually looks like, but in my mind he will always look like his avatar...odd that...

He's always been arrogant to me since I said I prefer germans... poor him... But I think I'm getting used to it, can't live w/o yr love :P

BTW it IS me... and if u r really doubting on it, y dont u come here so i can teach u some politeness, hm??

hehehe and no, u guys r not scaring me :P most of u have been quite cute to me hehehe

rsize2.jpg

btw does anybody know how to fix the light on a pic? i took this one but i look a bit yellow on it :P Took it with my cellphone and I don't really know how to work with its light configurations :(

Nice to finally see you Jem - you actually dont look like anything i imagined (much better of course haha)

Just a few of the regular posters left to put up their pics - you know who you are.... :clap3:

Too much talking, and the pictures? I undestand it is easer to take out a dollar/euro/pound than pic!!!!!

my wife and her friends (my wife: second from left)

Argento, great pic :thbup:

My sons (couch potatoes!!) 5 & 3 at granpa sofa.

Me & Laura

My grandsons are 4 and 2 :D

think this is right, here goes. This is me about 3 months ago (if it works)

woohoo it did! i did it all by myself. i'll see if i can get 1 of the wife

and this is mrs jemstride, accompanied by kitten

Not at all what I imadgined, I thought you to be a dark haired youth, not a buzz cut Brit :D Damn you are pale :lol:

He's always been arrogant to me since I said I prefer germans... poor him... But I think I'm getting used to it, can't live w/o yr love :P

BTW it IS me... and if u r really doubting on it, y dont u come here so i can teach u some politeness, hm??

hehehe and no, u guys r not scaring me :P most of u have been quite cute to me hehehe

rsize2.jpg

btw does anybody know how to fix the light on a pic? i took this one but i look a bit yellow on it :P Took it with my cellphone and I don't really know how to work with its light configurations :(

Katy, I got to say your eyes are fabulous B)

even pump fall...mhh did you see what you did Katy???...I can smell the testosterone here!

think this is right, here goes. This is me about 3 months ago (if it works)

woohoo it did! i did it all by myself. i'll see if i can get 1 of the wife

and this is mrs jemstride, accompanied by kitten

Nice to met you both...damn...we are really humans...no more cold keyboards or monitors... :clap3:

the person I can't quite reconcile is ykick.

I know what he actually looks like, but in my mind he will always look like his avatar...odd that...

Im a real enigma. :D

Katy, do you have a bit of software called 'Photoshop'?

Before:

rsize3.jpg

After:

rsize2.jpg

If you don't have an image editing program then does your phone have the ability to adjust color? Make sure you can adjust only the image...if your phone only lets you adjust the overall balance, make sure all your pics are yellow-heavy before doing what I suggest below:

The pics are in 'RGB' (Red, Green, Blue) mode. To get rid of yellow, you need to decrease your Green (in the midtones if it will let you) and up your Blue a tiny bit.

rsize2.jpg

Ahhh...there are a lot of light around her...wait...are you an angel?....

damn! I'm married....

Argento: Excellent photos! You and your wife are very photogenic! Cute kids, too...about the same ages as my two girls!

ecap: Yes, we are indeed becoming more human........

Jem: Your wife thinks you're a nerd for typing on this forum....well, in your pic, up against the bookshelf, is that green thing a Star Wars lightsaber? If so, then you were already a nerd!! ;) And look at the books!! I'm impressed!! (just kidding, my friend....excellent pics of you and the wife :thbup: )

Jem: Your wife thinks you're a nerd for typing on this forum....well, in your pic, up against the bookshelf, is that green thing a Star Wars lightsaber? If so, then you were already a nerd!! ;) And look at the books!! I'm impressed!! (just kidding, my friend....excellent pics of you and the wife :thbup: )

yes that is indeed a lightsaber - I bought it for my stag night, when I went out dressed as obi wan kenobi. It lights up and makes noises and everything

woohoo i'm in there! :D

hehehe

thanks for the help w/ the pic :) i work a lot on photoshop but i cant use this color range thing really well :P never could hehehe tks for making me look a bit less yellow :D hahahahahaha

nope, i dont know how to do this on my cellphone... it has some options like - mountain - sun - cloudy and etc, but all of them look like the same to me :P

hahaha i bought them :P not wanting to destroy yr dreams (maybe wanting, not sure yet), im short-sighted so i wear lenses... my eyes r brown :P

I am thinking of posting a snap of me , totally naked.

No need to jump to hasty conclusions. Think a while before reacting.

By the way, my compliments to Autumnpuma,Ecap,Jemstride for saying that they won't stray.It's reassuring to see that some humans still value loyalty!

I am thinking of posting a snap of me , totally naked.

No need to jump to hasty conclusions. Think a while before reacting.

By the way, my compliments to Autumnpuma,Ecap,Jemstride for saying that they won't stray.It's reassuring to see that some humans still value loyalty!

wont stray where?

go for it post a naked pic, its all entertainment. Have u posted a pic yet?

wont stray where?

go for it post a naked pic, its all entertainment. Have u posted a pic yet?

I am gonna squeal to your better half.

About the pic, it'll have to wait a couple of days.Hopefully ,by Saturday.A question- some post via links from photobucket.com or suchlike. Others post it as attachment? Mind telling me how the blazes to do that?

I use photobucket. Click on the insert image button and paste in the URL for your photo. Job done.

on the reply screen scroll down and there's a 'file attachments' bit. you'll have to have the pic saved somewhere on your PC, then just click 'browse' and double click on the pic u wana use. that probably makes no sense

and theres nothing to squeal to mrs jemstride, i havent strayed (yet)

I use photobucket. Click on the insert image button and paste in the URL for your photo. Job done.

Thanks.

on the reply screen scroll down and there's a 'file attachments' bit. you'll have to have the pic saved somewhere on your PC, then just click 'browse' and double click on the pic u wana use. that probably makes no sense

and theres nothing to squeal to mrs jemstride, i havent strayed (yet)

Thanks to you too.

Rats! There goes my chance to make a killing by blackmailing you!

Too much talking, and the pictures? I undestand it is easer to take out a dollar/euro/pound than pic!!!!!

my wife and her friends (my wife: second from left)

Wow Argento.... you married a nun... Good one mate :D

rsize2.jpg

Dont get arrogant about it because im sure every guy is telling you... but you are hot!

No doubt about that!

WOW, A hot women who loves Formula 1 & Bmw...

I might need to move to Brazil and marry you because that is gonna be hard to beat :P

Hey, gurrrl.

rsize2.jpg

How do you feel about half Italians? ;) They are right about Brazilians being hotties...

For correcting pictures, you could get a photo editor to do it, like photoshop or impresario. Or use the flash.

Sorry, I don't have any recent pics of myself except from the range (pistol competition). Oh, my newest pistol came from Brasil. Forjas Taurus just came out with a 1911 pattern pistol that is quite righteous.